Litter Enforcement

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Litter Enforcement

• Author

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=147843] I wonder how many parents feel comfortable with their kids going into town alone or with friends knowing that there are people out there who are not the police or another trustworthy source who could follow them home.[/quote]

Surely that applies whether or not they’re Enforcement Officers ?

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=147860]
    Surely that applies whether or not they’re Enforcement Officers ?[/quote]

Absolutely, but there’s a massive red flag if a stranger is following a child and there is the right to phone the police. Whereas, as part of Kingdom’s work they are being asked to follow children who they have perceived to have been littering who they “suspect” are adults until the children can prove they are children. Surely a sex offender would think this is a fantastic set of permissions to have. Hence why I was asking if they had been DBS checked?

Council Watcher
    Participant

People need to remember that they have a right to request all photos and any video evidence that has been collected under a Subject Access Request. Would be interesting to know if anyone has been able to get this information from Kingdom after they have been issued with a Penalty Notice and how many have asked but not had any evidence provided.

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=147871] Hence why I was asking if they had been DBS checked?[/quote]

Yes, Kingdom Environmental Officers are DBS checked. They’re also vetted through a company called Check Your Staff at a personal cost to them of £50.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=147882]

Hence why I was asking if they had been DBS checked?

Yes, Kingdom Environmental Officers are DBS checked. They’re also vetted through a company called Check Your Staff at a personal cost to them of £50.[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification.

Travis Bickle
    Participant

I’ve heard an unfortunate story about a Wrexham based Cabbie and his campaigning against a certain contracted firm.

dagg
    Participant

And

[quote quote=148168]I’ve heard an unfortunate story about a Wrexham based Cabbie and his campaigning against a certain contracted firm.[/quote]

And, please finish the message.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=148178]And

I’ve heard an unfortunate story about a Wrexham based Cabbie and his campaigning against a certain contracted firm.

And, please finish the message.[/quote]

Alleged issue is this – directly taken from Peter Rourke Admin of North Wales Against Kingdom Security Facebook Group:

“The Wrexham CC post as promised.

So … feeling annoyed about the suspended cab driver in Liverpool?

Well, I found out today that Wrexham CC have warned a taxi driver in Wrexham that he will have his license taken away because he has posted on THIS group, taken videos of rubbish and posted them on THIS group.

They have printed out every single post he has every made on THIS group and used it against him.

I believe he is a war veteran, having fought in many countries for his own country.

And he now cannot have his freedom of speech in his own country.

Unfortunately he seems to have left the group. Understandable I suppose because he is scared of losing his income.

The way that councils want to make North Wales and Liverpool tidy and clean and free of dog muck and illegal and fraudulent private FPN issuing companies is to threaten taxi drivers.

Way to go Councils. Oh we are so proud to have you as our leaders. So proud that you have chosen this righteous path.

My god people. We not only need rid of Kingdom. We need rid of County Councils! A damned disgrace but shows you for the COWARDS you are.”

Travis Bickle
    Participant

[quote quote=148178]And

And, please finish the message.[/quote]

I was hesitant incase the Council read this and wrongly assumed that i was the Cabbie ( which i am not…but my username could imply otherwise ) However i DO know the guy personally. In any case the above poster was bang on the money.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News