Law and religion

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Law and religion

• Author

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

@zinger 6858 wrote:

I had a family member who worked for years in various Muslim countries. He abided by the laws of the countries & learned the languages which enabled him to converse with the locals. His wife dressed appropriately so as not to offend. Isn’t it only right that everyone should do that including visitors to our shores.

I agree with you. I always cover up abroad if it’s necessary and I live by their laws. If that means no alcohol then I obey. It’s only fair that when living here our laws are obeyed and most are happy to do so. There will always be a minority that want to change this country but I think the majority are happy enough with the freedom this country gives them. It is this freedom many are seeking as it’s not available in every country.

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    zinger;6858 wrote:
    I had a family member who worked for years in various Muslim countries. He abided by the laws of the countries & learned the languages which enabled him to converse with the locals. His wife dressed appropriately so as not to offend. Isn’t it only right that everyone should do that including visitors to our shores.

Absolutely.

Andy
    Participant

The best thing to do is go to Saudi Arabia and build a Church.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News