Law and religion

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Law and religion

• Author

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    Ginger 1;6790 wrote:
    So mr chowdry states in the paper this morning MICHAEL ADEBOLOGA is a nice man and drummer lee rigby will burn in hell fir WTF

a few nutters doesn’t make a whole religion bad.

questions you have dodged so far…

In the last few years, how many catholics have slain soldiers in the UK?

by the way what happened to valle crucis and wrexham’s patron saint as that’s connected to law and religion too.

and on the subject of the fabled islamic law, can you explain what’s happening in turkey at the moment?

hat would happen to wrexham if it stopped doing business with muslim countries. How the hell would he get food to his house for a start?

prove that you have friends [your quote “I too have Muslim friends gay gerunds and black friends” ]… except for other white ones who are also filled with hate.

one interesting fact is that you misspelt the word fink yet have used the word gerund.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I don’t think it’s the religion that’s at fault here. It the interpretation of religion by a zealot that seems to have caused the death. The death toll could have been much higher but they had done what they set out to do. From the video footage I have seen they made no attempt to escape. They wanted to be caught. They may have thought that they would be killed by the police and so become martyrs. I am not an expert but I can’t and I won’t blame the whole religion for one act of cowardice. The facts will come out during the investigation.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

@thewayneinspain 6791 wrote:

a few nutters doesn’t make a whole religion bad.

questions you have dodged so far…

In the last few years, how many catholics have slain soldiers in the UK?

by the way what happened to valle crucis and wrexham’s patron saint as that’s connected to law and religion too.

and on the subject of the fabled islamic law, can you explain what’s happening in turkey at the moment?

hat would happen to wrexham if it stopped doing business with muslim countries. How the hell would he get food to his house for a start?

prove that you have friends [your quote “I too have Muslim friends gay gerunds and black friends” ]… except for other white ones who are also filled with hate.

one interesting fact is that you misspelt the word fink yet have used the word gerund.

Is this negative or positive reinforcement? I am having a hard time figuring it out as am by no means an expert.

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    Welsh Dresser;6797 wrote:
    I don’t think it’s the religion that’s at fault here. It the interpretation of religion by a zealot that seems to have caused the death. The death toll could have been much higher but they had done what they set out to do. From the video footage I have seen they made no attempt to escape. They wanted to be caught. They may have thought that they would be killed by the police and so become martyrs. I am not an expert but I can’t and I won’t blame the whole religion for one act of cowardice. The facts will come out during the investigation.

couldn’t agree more.

thewayneinspain
    Participant

For the last 10 years, every now and again, i think move home to wrexham… it’s your home. And whenever i think that, some racist like the thread poster spouts their rubbish and i think I don’t want to live in a place with neanderthals… so i never move home.

Today it’s Muslims, a few years ago it was Portuguese, a few years earlier it was Polish. I have never been so ashamed of my hometown when a few years ago, the BNP scored so highly.

Get a grip thread starter, embrace the world…. it’s beautiful and bountiful.

Mathematics || Spoken Word by Hollie McNish – YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLh1VA6kNOw

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I took the original post to be a question. It might have been badly worded but I chose not to read any more into it. New posters should be encouraged otherwise the same people make the same points over and over. I don’t particularly care if the composition or spelling are good or bad as long as it makes sense.

wxm
    Participant

I was baptised a Welsh Methodist (as far as I recall), born & bred in Wrexham, our family had a lovely family from Pakistan as great friends, an uncle who is Indian married into the family, I had a friend from the Caribbean in school. I have a close in-law who is Polish, I have close friends from Newcastle to Cornwall, Ireland and Scotland. I adore Europe. My work takes me to trade with customers and trusted friends in Asia, South Americas. We are fortunate to have the Commonwealth.

I have spent much of my time in London, I’m told I’m an adopted Londoner, and I treasure my friends there from every walk of life. We all look out for each other, and I guess we’re from every continent and culture.

How lucky we are to be in the G8, have prosperity, have freedom of speech, have choices. Have great health care, and education, which I’m told by definition is a change in knowledge and/or behaviour. Long may it continue.

My heart failed to find words the day and days after Drummer Lee Rigby died. The only thing I have been able to do is to celebrate someone who was truly a great guy, held up freedoms for all, and touched those close to him. If others are looking for answers, it is good to talk and share openly, and if good is achieved in these forums, we will all be much better for it.

zinger
    Participant

There is good & bad in every race & religion. It is wrong though that people are demonised for expressing an opinion. This is after all supposed to be a free country.

thewayneinspain
    Participant

I think if somebody expresses an opinion that persecutes a person’s liberty to practice a religion then perhaps they should be labelled as somebody who only wants freedom for their own beliefs.

I’m very much a believer when i see racism or fascism that ‘if you tolerate this than your children will be next.’

And the opinions shared by ginger is in my view are both, because he blames the religion for everything rather than a few nutters and a meglomaniac attention seeker (Choudry.)

catholics have sadly killed twice as many soldiers as these nutters under the guise of the real IRA for the purpose of the protection of Ireland. Nobody blames the catholics, they blame the terrorists. That should be the issue here, but there is a distinct group who want to blame a whole religious group with only rumours and falsehoods and without any fact..

I’d much rather argue his points but I seen his ilk before during the supermosque demos, they don’t produce any facts to back up their arguments.

zinger
    Participant

I had a family member who worked for years in various Muslim countries. He abided by the laws of the countries & learned the languages which enabled him to converse with the locals. His wife dressed appropriately so as not to offend. Isn’t it only right that everyone should do that including visitors to our shores.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News