Law and religion

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Law and religion

• Author

Ginger 1
    Participant

Yes so do I but knowing that they have those laws could and has made a lot of people angry and upset and wondering how are our children goin to raised by which law and which god will they think that it’s rite to go out and kill and become heroes ??????

Ginger 1
    Participant

So who do we abide with then children growing are up wont no where to turn are they goin to think its ok to butcher a person and then live in paradise because there are still preachers out there praying on them and converting them they are the people who should be stopped

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    Ginger 1;6772 wrote:
    I’m not racist never have been please don’t call me a facist either it was a question that I asked and just wanted to no how people felt I too have Muslim friends gay gerunds and black friends so please do not label me with that stick

prove that you have friends… except for other white ones who are also filled with hate.

at the moment you’re labelled by me as a racist and a fascist, because you write like one..

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    Ginger 1;6776 wrote:
    Yes so do I but knowing that they have those laws could and has made a lot of people angry and upset and wondering how are our children goin to raised by which law and which god will they think that it’s rite to go out and kill and become heroes ??????

the hero’s family said stop use the death of their son to spread hate.

you are spreading fear and hate.

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    Ginger 1;6777 wrote:
    So who do we abide with then children growing are up wont no where to turn are they goin to think its ok to butcher a person and then live in paradise because there are still preachers out there praying on them and converting them they are the people who should be stopped

racist and facist scare stories designed to spread hate and fear.

Ginger 1
    Participant

So because I write like 1 means that I am 1 sorry but far from it everybody has the rite to free speech and opinions but all I’m asking is it rite for the preachers to speak of murder and all non Muslims shall be slayed is that rite in my view no

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    Ginger 1;6782 wrote:
    So because I write like 1 means that I am 1 sorry but far from it everybody has the rite to free speech and opinions but all I’m asking is it rite for the preachers to speak of murder and all non Muslims shall be slayed is that rite in my view no

you only want free speech for your racist and fascist views.

In the last few years, how many catholics have slain soldiers in the UK?

by the way what happened to valle crucis and wrexham’s patron saint as that’s connected to law and religion too.

and on the subject of the fabled islamic law, can you explain what’s happening in turkey at the moment?

Andy
    Participant

I don’t really see what relevance religous intolerance in the Sixteenth Century has for today’s issues.
    Turkey is traditionally secular. Protesters are accusing the Government of imposing conservative Islamic values by stealth and anti democratic means.

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    Andy;6785 wrote:
    I don’t really see what relevance religous intolerance in the Sixteenth Century has for today’s issues.
    Turkey is traditionally secular. Protesters are accusing the Government of imposing conservative Islamic values by stealth and anti democratic means.

it’s relevant because it shows religious intolerance of minorities is not a new thing in the UK.

if you believe that the western media is not being biased with its reporting, you are exactly right about turkey, but surely if all muslims abide to this fabled islamic law no-one would be demonstrating?

Ginger 1
    Participant

@thewayneinspain 6786 wrote:

it’s relevant because it shows religious intolerance of minorities is not a new thing in the UK.

if you believe that the western media is not being biased with its reporting, you are exactly right about turkey, but surely if all muslims abide to this fabled islamic law no-one would be demonstrating?

So mr chowdry states in the paper this morning MICHAEL ADEBOLOGA is a nice man and drummer lee rigby will burn in hell fir WTF

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council set to decide on 20mph ‘adjustments’ which ‘begin from September’

News

Wales’ fire authorities lack accountability amid harassment allegations, Senedd hears

News

Closure plan for Welshpool and Caernarfon Air Ambulance bases confirmed – with new base planned for ‘middle of North Wales’

News

Trading Standards warning over Facebook user “fraudulently advertising events locally”

News

The Ultimate Guide to Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana

News

The Essential Guide to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)

News