Law and religion

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Law and religion

• Author

Ginger 1
    Participant

Just would like to ask what the people of wrexham think about what has gone on last week with the killing if an off duty soldier in woolwich do people feel that Islamist law is welcome here and how would we protect our heritage

AMA Express
    Participant

Why do suddenly want to bring this matter up here ? I get the feeling that you’re trolling?

thewayneinspain
    Participant

first they came for the muslims.. but i didn’t speak up for i was not one
    then they came for the wikileaks leaders but i didn’t speak up for i was not one
    then they came for the OCCUPY leaders but i didn’t speak up for i was not one
    then they came for the… etc

you are a fascist.

BTW…
    Please explain what happened to Valle Crucis?
    please explain what happened to the patron saint of wrexham?

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I must admit I am a bit lost on this one. A question is asked. An accusation is made. A conundrum is set. I think I will stay out of this one.

thewayneinspain
    Participant

Woolwich « Russell Brand

think it conveys exactly how i feel.

I spent my last year living in barcelona sharing a flat with muslims. I’ve spent an hour to two hours a day discussing politics and religion with them. My grasp of spanish particulary political spanish is down to them.

My view for that experinece is simple, they get moody during ramadam & there is no such thing as sharia law in europe, just corrupt dodgy nutters who want the best for their selfish needs.. just like british politicians. the majority if not almost all of the muslim world knows this.

this racist fascist who started this thread hasn’t got a clue, wants somebody to hate and hasn’t thought for one second what would happen to wrexham if it stopped doing business with muslim countries. How the hell would he get food to his house for a start?

if we got rid of the muslims in the UK it would like living in the middle ages again when the uk got rid of jews or say just before the industrial revolution (and 1960s in n.ireland) when the uk persecuted catholics. Or say irish, blacks or gays up until the 1990s in mainland britiain.

who would be next the Polish or somebody else? I bet the racist fascist who started this thread would have someone in mind.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

My Mother in law is in her 80’s and is very racist. Her solution is to send the perpetrators back where they came from. When I asked if she meant London she stamped her foot and told me not to be stupid! The people who carried out this attack are British who have converted religion. As we live in a free country we can’t stop anyone from doing the same unless we become less free.

I am not getting into name calling and I have no idea of the motivation behind the poster of this thread. As I said above this country is free and they are as entitled as anyone else to post their questions on the forum.

Ginger 1
    Participant

I’m not racist never have been please don’t call me a facist either it was a question that I asked and just wanted to no how people felt I too have Muslim friends gay gerunds and black friends so please do not label me with that stick

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@Ginger 1 6772 wrote:

I’m not racist never have been please don’t call me a facist either it was a question that I asked and just wanted to no how people felt I too have Muslim friends gay gerunds and black friends so please do not label me with that stick

It would be nice to read how you feel as you asked the question you must have thoughts and feelings of your own on this..

Ginger 1
    Participant

I feel angry and hurt that a British person who was converted by a an extremist murdered a soldier on the streets of London such a cowardly act then actually stated the quaran that sharia law will not condemn the killing and if those 2 persons died then they would have gone to paradise but in the quaran it does state that Muslims should live by the land of the law that they live in so which law do we abide with

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@Ginger 1 6774 wrote:

I feel angry and hurt that a British person who was converted by a an extremist murdered a soldier on the streets of London such a cowardly act then actually stated the quaran that sharia law will not condemn the killing and if those 2 persons died then they would have gone to paradise but in the quaran it does state that Muslims should live by the land of the law that they live in so which law do we abide with

We should all abide by the law of the land, there should not be one set of laws for one group of people and another set of laws for the other group.

Having said that, MP’s and bankers seem to have their own laws.. But that’s another story..

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News