Jokes

• Author

AMA Express
    Participant

A lorry laden with thousands of Thesauruses shed its load on the M56 motorway yesterday.

Witnesses were said to be stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, confused, shocked, dazed, bewildered, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, confounded, amazed, perplexed and speechless

Andy
    Participant

Cars were broken into at the Multi Storey Car Park in Wrexham. That’s wrong on so many levels!

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Well children lets check out the doke register below :
    AMA Express /
    Birdman /
    MP1953 /
    miserableoldbugger /
    Dagg /
    Sense of Humour – absent X

My comment about JOKES, was ohh! hang on a min, a joke! You dipsticks. It was in fact ridiculing that other daft old bat on here – Lady Liz Jackson and her comment re-‘the blade article in town’ post.
    I cast my rod & you gobbled the bait! Reel em in Matt & Zinger!

dagg
    Participant

Nice one Maureen.

Andy
    Participant

We all know that Maureen/Daave/sheefag is the same person anyway.

Rondetto
    Participant

An explorer walked into a clearing and was surprised to see a pigmy standing beside a huge dead elephant. “Did you kill that?” he asked. The pigmy answered: “Yes”. “How could a little bloke like you kill something as huge as that?”
    “I killed it with my club” replied the pigmy.
    “That’s amazing,” said the explorer. “How big’s your club?”
    The pigmy replied: “There’s about 150 of us”

dagg
    Participant

An honest politician, a kind lawyer and Santa Claus were talking when they all noticed a £20 note on the floor. Who picked it up?

Santa of course, the other two don’t exist!

billycoen
    Participant

I used to be addicted to the Hokey Cokey,but I’ve turned myself around,and that’s what it’s all about.

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

Dagg – the version I heard was “ a compassionate conservative, a kind lawyer and Santa Claus…… “

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News