Darlofan
    Participant

Looking forward to Mrs Crewe’s reply!

Andy
    Participant

popcorn.gif

Mrs Crewe
    Participant

Sorry to disappoint you lads, but I am not going to indulge in an online arguement with a stranger, for your edification. He Has told his version of the story, I’ve told mine. What or who you believe is immaterial I neither court nor care about your good or bad opinion of me. You will have to find your entertainment elsewhere.

Lemonpopsical
    Participant

@Mrs Crewe 18863 wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you lads, but I am not going to indulge in an online arguement with a stranger, for your edification. He Has told his version of the story, I’ve told mine. What or who you believe is immaterial I neither court nor care about your good or bad opinion of me. You will have to find your entertainment elsewhere.

The butthurt is strong with this one.

Why bother posting it in the first place, then?

You posted an opinion that was potentially libelous and then the other party posts a response and you throw your toys out of the pram.

If you’re going to get THAT upset, don’t post a load of old cack in the first place.

borras47
    Participant

This is certainly a GHA driver….I was on his bus a few months ago and he was giving a lecture about people not putting their hand out as he approached the stop. He passed a number of stops with people standing at them even though some had put their hand out to request him to stop!!!

Mr B
    Participant

No argument from me. Mrs Crewe has presented her version of the story and luckily I stumbled across this on a forum and have the right to reply. All I have pointed out are several inaccuracies to the story. No chasing in a bus. I was on route. No use of the wrong indicator. If I turn right as a professional driver I tend to use the right hand indicator. It’s all pretty simple stuff. If a vehicle is stationary or starting to turn right with it’s right hand indicator on, why would you overtake. I think people should hear two sides to any story and only then they can decide where the truth lies.

wxmbda
    Participant

well once again it is the poor bus drivers fault as usual do people not see or is the bus not big enough for them as a bus driver myself i get so annoyed yes at the number of people that do stand in bus stops to either smoke or just sit there and cant be bothered to let the bus driver know if they want or dont want that bus but no they just sit or stand there and look at you stupidly lol do they not realise the limits of the drivers time etc and most of the time you will find that its the people with FREE passes that complain about the buses etc the most all because they want a free ride to many times a day every day same people riding same buses so please have a bit of respect for all bus drivers as they have feelings to thank you.

AKS
    Participant

@wxmbda 18871 wrote:

well once again it is the poor bus drivers fault as usual do people not see or is the bus not big enough for them as a bus driver myself i get so annoyed yes at the number of people that do stand in bus stops to either smoke or just sit there and cant be bothered to let the bus driver know if they want or dont want that bus but no they just sit or stand there and look at you stupidly lol do they not realise the limits of the drivers time etc and most of the time you will find that its the people with FREE passes that complain about the buses etc the most all because they want a free ride to many times a day every day same people riding same buses so please have a bit of respect for all bus drivers as they have feelings to thank you.

Don’t tar people with bus passes with the same brush.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

@AKS 18873 wrote:

Don’t tar people with bus passes with the same brush.

Ah AKS, you have heard that rumour too, apparently WAG are proposing to scrap the bus pass, but let oap’s travel free if they have tar brushed on they’re head!!

wxmbda
    Participant

obviously youre not reading it right not taring all same brush what i mean is it is the people with passes that put in the most complaints ie bus was late bus was full bus was cold etc etc etc and even the drivers fault if the bus breaks down lol:mad:

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News

Hundreds take part in inaugural 5k and 10k race in aid of Wrexham-based hospice

News

College students hosting Wrexham football themed charity dinner for local causes

News

RSPCA urges a radical rethink of animals’ rights as part of ‘For Every Kind’ campaign

News

Wrexham to host to second stage of Tour of Britain Women

News

Man “arrested on suspicion of wounding” after “public order incident” in city centre

News