Its panto time

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Its panto time

• Author

Ponciau
    Participant

From 12dec to 29 dec live at the Stiwt Bruce Jones (Les Battersby) and Lloyd Daniels of X factor fame with full supporting company in jack and the Beanstalk come and join the fun Wrexhams no 1 professional PANTO a good time to be had by all more info tel stiwt on 01978841300 or visit [url url=http://www.stiwt.co.uk:p]Stiwt.com[/url]

Taffy
    Participant

The thing that puts me off (and others probably) going to the Stiwt is the lack of parking.

Ponciau
    Participant

There is parking at the rear and a big car park 3 minutes walk away at rear of shops on market st, a taxi office 2mins walk away and a bus stop outside the front entrance hope that satisfies:cool:

Iceman
    Participant

Oh no it isn’t…….

zinger
    Participant

Oh, yes it is …….

I recently went to what was the old Gateway Theatre now the Studio Forum Theatre in Chester & parked in the pay & display car park opposite.
    Parking at the Stiwt is free & convenient.

wid9999
    Participant

Yes i followed Tip Top Productions to the theatre in Chester too. Their panto is always best in area i think. And parking in the Market Car Park under the theatre is free after 3pm.

Ponciau
    Participant

Forget the Gateway support your local theatre it’s a gem:cool:

Ponciau
    Participant

PANTO characters were in attendance at Xmas night in Rhos on tues last they gave us a couple of songs and were in full costume looks as if it’s going to be a good one!

Ponciau
    Participant

Went on sat night really good show one lady said as leaving: That has really made my Christmas:cool:

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News