Its all happening out there! NOT!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Its all happening out there! NOT!

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

I know I am probably on my own with this view, but this forum has certainly been watered down lately. I know it impossible to reverse, but I actually miss the late, great Maureen, my goodness, she must be bored stiff in her final resting place! At least some of her drivel was funny :negative:

Captain C
    Participant

The most amazing thing was that she or someday using her connection was logging on everyday after her demise. Sadly there does not seem to be away to check on her now using the new forum. :scratch:

Daave63
    Participant

Whats that Capitan, you think she maybe still……alive???

AMA Express
    Participant

Maureen’s Alive ?

[img]http://warmcherryade.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/vultan.jpg[/img]

Daave63
    Participant

Maybe, but we’ve only got 12 hours to save the Earth! Put your pants on Gordon! :whistle:

Sheefag
    Participant

Maybe it’s like Bobby Ewing in Dallas!

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=81505]Maybe it’s like Bobby Ewing in Dallas! [/quote

What?, she’s an oil company executive in a stetson?

Sheefag
    Participant

Nooooo, this is all a dream and we’ll all wake up tomorrow to the beautiful sight and sound of Maureen in the shower.

AMA Express
    Participant

I had a dream last night.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX1tKx9hZ_F6S-qoPDp-nv18oUr-bimou_Uja6whm5pCBR-1Rf[/img]

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Whooooooo!!……..Are you suggesting I’m a dirty pig!……whoooooooo!!! :yes:

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News