Island Green car park

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Island Green car park

• Author

MP1953
    Participant

I say well done to Mark Pritchard for getting personally involved, and from me as an avid council criticiser :)

New signage goes up in Island Green – Council Leader says he has had ‘cast iron guarantee’ fines for stays under 20 minutes will be reimbursed

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

dagg
    dagg
    Participant

I’m glad it’s 20 minutes, but I’m surprised it is that long, I thought the car park company would have gone for 10 minutes.

Wrexham1
    Participant

Depends on the individual WCBC warden but if it’s that nasty one called Mike, he’ll happily intimidate frail OAP’s whilst being too scared to approach and ticket the boy racers who illegally park outside McDonald’s

AMA Express
    AMA Express
    Participant

The WCBC warden doesn’t go into Island Green Car Park because he’s not authroised to issue tickets there.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.