Is Wrexham Busier this Christmas?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Is Wrexham Busier this Christmas?

• Author

thewayneinspain
    Participant

Crime maps for Smithfield(Wrexham Town) | Police.uk

For the last six months of records, a few acts of shoplifting, anti social behaviour and drugs, but no ‘other theft’ or robbery.

angryShopper
    Participant

Many cases of crime are not reported, 3 in 4 homophobic crimes are not reported, I’m sure there are many many assults in the pubs and clubs that pass under the radar as well,

and with young men the most likly target for a mugging (as they feel safe enough to travel alone) in a macho culture like you have in wales, with all the gyms and steriod abuse I’m sure muggins go under the radar as well

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@angryShopper 3009 wrote:

Many cases of crime are not reported, 3 in 4 homophobic crimes are not reported, I’m sure there are many many assults in the pubs and clubs that pass under the radar as well,

and with young men the most likly target for a mugging (as they feel safe enough to travel alone) in a macho culture like you have in wales, with all the gyms and steriod abuse I’m sure muggins go under the radar as well

As someone who walks through an area in barcelona twice daily (to and from my office) were there are reported 1500 crimes each month like muggings, pickpocketing and other thefts from a person would that mean that wrexham would have more crimes or would there be the same percentage not reported in both?

I was a member of the Moss Side gym in Manchester for 5 years (part of the moss side market complex and adjoined to the old printers for the wrexham fc match day programme.) According to police.uk, there were 27 “other thefts” and robberies for that same sized area as eagles meadow over the last 6 months. Do you think Moss Side locals are less macho than wrexham lads to report robberies,muggings etc?

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@angryShopper 3009 wrote:

Furthermore….
    Hate crimes such as homophobia or assaults in pubs and club have no bearing on your unproven accusation that there are pickpocket crimes or muggings happening in or around the Eagles Meadow complex. There are no pubs or clubs in the complex.

Have you any figures to prove that is a more macho culture as well as steroid abuse in wales or wrexham than anywhere else in GB?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News