Is Wrexham Busier this Christmas?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Is Wrexham Busier this Christmas?

• Author

angryShopper
    Participant

I like it when Eagles Meadow is busy, there’s less chance someone can be ambushed on that stupid bridge, blind spots both sides, and a dead area beneath, muggers playground

so busy EM alwys good :)

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@angryShopper 2861 wrote:

I like it when Eagles Meadow is busy, there’s less chance someone can be ambushed on that stupid bridge, blind spots both sides, and a dead area beneath, muggers playground

so busy EM alwys good :)

Wrexham is one of the safest towns in Europe, especially when compared to UK placeslike Manchester, Nottingham or South London. Eagles’ meadow is pretty safe too, uglier than a six form students’ exhibition “inspired” by jackson pollock and full of shops that are killing the town’s future, but safe & practically crimefree none the less.

Andy
    Participant

Would you kindly link or even refer to one case of mugging in Wrexham Angry Shopper? Once again you are a lying stirrer on here. Always talking negative fiction about the Town.

Adam
    Participant

Must be the cafe culture that’s drawing in the crowds…

WCBC: Tourism – Shopping and Café Culture

Is Greggs a cafe?

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@Adam 2865 wrote:

Must be the cafe culture that’s drawing in the crowds…

WCBC: Tourism – Shopping and Café Culture

Is Greggs a cafe?

I hope that the big brand names have all paid the council website for those plugs!!!

This visit to wrexham: Best coffee in town is sadly a big name, cafe nero, both starbucks and costa are poorly made in wrexham. A surprise because costa normally make very good espressos. For cafe nero, i recommend their machiato. Also their decaff tastes just as good as their caffinated.

honourable mentions
    the bank (think they must use Lavazza)
    yales
    the cafe two doors up from the little theatre

best scones: the cafe above the caroline’s patisserie in the arcade.

best toast: the cafe on high street that used be the hairdressers.

It0s a shame security at eagles meadow don’t allow skateboarders, because that’s the only thing the place is a good design for.

Adam
    Participant

Quite a culinary trail you’ve been on.. You should do tours.. Maybe put flyers up near La Boqueria..

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@Adam 2871 wrote:

Quite a culinary trail you’ve been on.. You should do tours.. Maybe put flyers up near La Boqueria..

I have some friends that do food tours in Barna, it’s a little bit expensive, but very good food and company. If anyone wants the link just PM me.

have a friend that runs a stall in la boqueria, very good pizza.

wrexview
    Participant

For coffee or tea try the Tea and Coffee shop on High Street, they serve fresh coffee at the rear of the shop and carry a wide range of coffees. They will even create a blend for you!

Adam
    Participant

@wrexview 2886 wrote:

For coffee or tea try the Tea and Coffee shop on High Street, they serve fresh coffee at the rear of the shop and carry a wide range of coffees. They will even create a blend for you!

I’d second that.. great to see them busy over Xmas too.

Alunh
    Participant

@thewayneinspain 2862 wrote:

Wrexham is one of the safest towns in Europe, especially when compared to UK placeslike Manchester, Nottingham or South London. Eagles’ meadow is pretty safe too, uglier than a six form students’ exhibition “inspired” by jackson pollock and full of shops that are killing the town’s future, but safe & practically crimefree none the less.

Just to draw your attention to the Glyndwr University Report of June 2012 based upon stats from June 2011 to May 2012. This actually states that Wrexham is Top of the British University league for enduring crime within 3 miles of the College outside London. Google it or ask the police for data. I presume you have facts otherwise ??

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News