Is Rhosddu now a no-go area?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Is Rhosddu now a no-go area?

• Author

zinger
    Participant

I was appalled to read the recent Wrexham.com article re the open drug dealing in Rhosddu. It is frightening that this is being done in full view of young children. The park first and now East Avenue. Surely something should be done about this.

AMA Express
    Participant

No-go for whom ?

Born Acorn
    Participant

Donald Trump was right!

dagg
    Participant

Someone took the front wheel off the dealers bike, they will probably be done for stealing

paned1
    Participant

the whole of wrexham is a no go area its a dump

zinger
    Participant

I feel sad that the majority of people who live in Rhosddu, or anywhere else for that matter, hard working decent people, should have to put up with drug dealing, close to schools. If children know what is going on, surely the authorities do. Because of a minority of morons, the whole place has to suffer.

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=104689]If children know what is going on, surely the authorities do.
    [/quote]

Well, nothing’s changed in the 50 odd years since I was a kid. We always knew which shop we could get our single Woodbines for a penny from. Old Bill knew f*** all.

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=104692]

If children know what is going on, surely the authorities do.

Well, nothing’s changed in the 50 odd years since I was a kid. We always knew which shop we could get our single Woodbines for a penny from. Old Bill knew f*** all.

[/quote]

Charles Street :)

but there was never the likes of all the drunks/druggies/dealers etc. hanging about on what seems to be every corner these days and all the authorities pandering to them all, an example being the public toilets in Brooke Street that are being converted into some sort of centre for people who drink to much, when public toilets are now like rocking horse S*** in Wrexham town centre.

janeywxm
    Participant

The town is going downhill rapidly! I was at the bus station a couple of weekends ago and all the druggies and drinkers were taking shelter in it. They were sat down in a gang drinking out of bottles in front of kids and the elderly. They had a staffi dog with them which was having alcohol poured down it’s throat! They were also feeding it raw bacon rind and off cuts which one of them had got from the butchers.

A guy went over to ask them to stop giving the dog alcohol and all they all stood up and began jostling him and offering him out! They had bottles aimed at him and all of this was in front of young children. The bus station employee was threatened so was powerless to stop it all.

It was the familiar faces… Andrew Snell etc…

The town is not only full of our own local druggies and drinkers, we are also attracting those from far away because of the shelters we have etc…

I am not sure what can be done but it needs to be sorted out.

Janey

janeywxm
    Participant

I forgot to add, why are these people allowed to keep animals?? Surely the RSPCA should be stepping in and removing a dog which is being neglected and abused by being given alcohol to drink?

Janey

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Removing fly-tipping cost Wrexham Council £21,500 last year

News

Voter registration for May’s Police and Crime Commissioner elections closes today

News

Have your say on Wrexham Council’s online services!

News

Youngsters create new garden for Wrexham’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

News

McElhenney And Reynolds Will Continue Wrexham Progress

News

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News