Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum International Women's Day

• Author

WreX-iT
    Participant

International Women’s Day – Sexist!

MOBO Awards – Racist!

LGBT Pride – what about Straight Pride?

Black History Month – Again Racist!

Lookin forward to STRAIGHT WHITE MALE DAY And BREXIT!

Councillor X
    Participant

What about white heterosexual male OAPs with erectile dysfunction day?
    (That is for some of the Wetherspoonies not me!)

bubble
    Participant

WreX-IT, there is actually a UK political party for insecure men who feel threatened by the notion of women having the same rights and recognition as those that some men take for granted. Your knee jerk reaction to the outrageous “International Women’s Day” suggests to me that it might be the political party for you.

The political party is called “Justice for Men & Boys (and the women who love them)”.
    I particularly like how it includes the women who love them – not the women they love. Perhaps that’s because they only love themselves.

http://voices.avoiceformen.com/j4mb/

Incidentally, “International Men’s Day” is 19th November and is supported by UNESCO.

According to Wikipedia, “Groups such as the White Aryan Resistance and Ku Klux Klan have also tried to oppose ‘gay pride’ by stressing straight pride”. So maybe those are groups you can also identify with and might derive some comfort from.

WreX-iT
    Participant

Do they have groups for pricks who live in a vacuum and lambast people who happen to have an opinion that differs from their own?

bubble
    Participant

You mean pricks like you? I thought that was obvious but I appear to have credited you with too much intelligence. It’s the groups I pointed you towards. They’re nothing but pricks. Just your kind of people.

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=164958]You mean pricks like you? I thought that was obvious but I appear to have credited you with too much intelligence. It’s the groups I pointed you towards. They’re nothing but pricks. Just your kind of people.[/quote]

You are the sort of prick who gets all upset and pants wetting when a minister accidentally calls a black woman “coloured” while trying to speak up AGAINST racism. You are probably not allowed to read a newspaper because it may give you a sense of reality but i am referring to “Amber Rudd says sorry to Diane Abbott for calling her ‘coloured'”

People like you with your small minds are the reason the country is in such a state.

Who are you really? Mary Poppins?

Looking forward to another Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious response that you bubble out of your bottom!

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=164959]

You mean pricks like you? I thought that was obvious but I appear to have credited you with too much intelligence. It’s the groups I pointed you towards. They’re nothing but pricks. Just your kind of people.

You are the sort of prick who gets all upset and pants wetting when a minister accidentally calls a black woman “coloured” while trying to speak up AGAINST racism. You are probably not allowed to read a newspaper because it may give you a sense of reality but i am referring to “Amber Rudd says sorry to Diane Abbott for calling her ‘coloured’”

People like you with your small minds are the reason the country is in such a state.

Absolutely WreX-iT Absolutely, hope its spelt correctly.

Who are you really? Mary Poppins?

Looking forward to another Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious response that you bubble out of your bottom![/quote]

Ioan y Ffin
    Participant

The emphasis is also on the International, not just what is happening in Europe and the United States, but in much of Asia and Africa where women’s rights are few or threatened and their status lower than that of many men. General rule – if you have a day, week or month dedicated to you by government or non-government bodies, you are in serious trouble.

bubble
    Participant

My word, WreX-iT, you’re a very easily triggered little snowflake, aren’t you. And I thought you’d cheer up when you learned there was a special day for men too. Do you even feel neglected by International Men’s Day? Why? Are you insecure in your masculinity or are your feelings hurt because the real men didn’t tell you about it and invite you to join in?

Is the problem the fact that it was a woman who told you about it? That you made yourself look like a dick because it didn’t occur to you to do a quick Google to find out about International Men’s Day or to learn that your opinions align so closely with the KKK. And yet you sounded so proud, so smug, of your views when you started this thread. And then so immediately outraged when I dared to disagree with you.

Are you going to reply with another GIF? Go on, poppet, that’ll show me what a real man you are I’m sure.

cmaj76
    Participant

Maybe you should set up an international gammon day?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

“Lots of Wrexham routes make perfect sense for review” – Ken Skates on 20 MPH

News

Eisteddfod proclamation on Saturday will be ‘full of colour’

News

“Constructive” meeting over odour complaints at Hafod landfill

News

Hundreds facing cancer treatment delays as waiting times hit second-worst on record

News

Thrilling new water park to waves in North Wales seaside town

News

Nationwide ban on wet wipes containing plastic set to be introduced

News