Installing traffic lights on the bridge by the new premier inn??!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Installing traffic lights on the bridge by the new premier inn??!

• Author

NJones
    Participant

@gogledd 10199 wrote:

As I said previously a bit of courtesy and patience goes a long way.

Whatever you drive or ride, if you act like a tw*t expect to be treated like one.

zinger
    Participant

Whether it is called Road Tax, Vehicle Emissions License, Car License, Vehicle Excise License (& all forms are used by the DVLA) doesn’t make any difference to the fact that SOME (not all) cyclists are idiots, just as SOME motorists are. Perhaps what I should have said is that SOME cyclists don’t appear to think that the Highway Code is intended for them. The fact that in case of an accident, RARELY is the cyclist deemed to be at fault WHETHER it IS the case or NOT. Just because I am a motorist doesn’t mean that I think that ALL motorists are perfect.

gogledd
    Participant

And I am not defending ALL cyclist either.

But I do get annoyed with SOME motorists who use the ‘road tax’ argument to suggest they have more right to the road. Some cars pay zero VED and cyclists would fall into that category as they do not pollute.

Steve
    Participant

The traffic was chaos there this lunchtime with tailbacks back past the fire station, while workmen are remarking the road.

Hope the permanent lights are more effective than the temporary set today!!!

Rondetto
    Participant

We went to Dunelm mill at lunch time, took 30 minutes to get there from Rhosddu and about 20 minutes to join the traffic on Mold road after. Absolute chaos.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News