Insane A483 overtake. (Contains Bad Language)

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Insane A483 overtake. (Contains Bad Language)

• Author

Andy
    Participant

It seems there is a weekly crash on the A483 between Ruabon and Gobowen. I wonder how?

Bad language warning!!

harry
    Participant

What a total idiot

thunderbirdskid
    Participant

Horrendous. I’m sure the MD of this company would be interested in viewing the video:

Home

Sheefag
    Participant

Good point ThunderBirdSkid,
    I’ve just sent them an email with a link to the video and this thread.
    As an aside, why do you have Nicola Sturgeon as your avatar?

Captain C
    Participant

Love it, I had to look twice and I think you are right it is Nicola Sturgeon.

cmaj76
    Participant

Steve
    Participant

You have to ask yourself was that a one off worst decision of his life, and he had a VERY lucky escape or is that his day to day driving technique causing cars to leave the road (cross white line) to let him through?

I am sure the police could prosecute off that video if they put the effort in, causing another vehicle to leave the road.

I was behind a woman in a black car going towards Wrexham by the Gresford slip road, she was in lane 2 doing 70, passing a car doing 65 indicating left, eventually passing the Audi in lane 1 and firing off down the slip road.

Sheefag
    Participant

The original email bounced back so one last try.
    ———————————————————————————————————

Hi Alison,

My second attempt to email your company, the original bounced back.

We’ve never spoken previously but your company, or rather the appalling driving of one of your employees is a subject of discussion currently on wrexham.com

There is a youtube video here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ9LLaH7u-I

Discussion is here – https://www.wrexham.com/forums/topic/insane-a483-overtake

I understand that this unsolicited email is rather irregular but I am in business myself and would want to know if one of my employees had endangered the public in such a way and had consequently shown my company in a negative light.

I promise that this is not a spam email and is also free from any kind of malware.

Kind regards,

Frank Goulding

Sheefag
    Participant

I guess that three ignored emails clearly states that they just don’t care.

Metalhead
    Participant

Just a had quick peep on their site and spotted this, they boast:

‘….national coverage using its own vehicles, specifically ‘fitted-out’ to transport delicate electronic equipment.’

I always wondered how delicate electronic equipment should be transported…

I wonder if their customers would be interested in seeing this…?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News

Wrexham AFC Women Awarded first UEFA License and FAW Tier 1 License renews for 2024/25 Season

News