I Spy Wrexham Players

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum I Spy Wrexham Players

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

Having just read the offer from Holt Lodge on the main site, I hope Wrexham win on Saturday! Also I have seen Little browsing the food isle in M&S while letting a fan take a photo too! Anyone else seen anyone around town?

Wrexham PC Repairs
    Participant

I said ‘alright’ to Glen Little and Danny Alfei outside the old Woolworths yesterday afternoon.

Rob
    Participant

Danny Wright is often around town – have seen him buying a baguette once!

Its a marked difference this season with previous seasons (that I can remember – so the older generations might be able to correct me!) as the team seems more approachable and active in and around town – on and off ‘duty’ !

Mike Davies
    Participant

Rob, many moons ago, a lot of players used to hang around in the old cafe in King Street. Was it the “Fairways”?

As a school kid I collected many autographs outside there.

Rob
    Participant

Before my time for sure, but do any other readers remember this or the cafe?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News