I don't like Corbyn's policies but the local alternative is Andrew Atkinson ….

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum I don't like Corbyn's policies but the local alternative is Andrew Atkinson ….

• Author

welshman1000
    Participant

you really do confuse people — your first post on this — not sure which way I am going to vote — then the funny picture at the end.
    Obviously you don’t appear to support hard working common people like AA who wish to aspire to better things.
    Have you met AA? — maybe you should so you know who and what you are talking about.
    If you watched the stream pre election for all 4 candidates it was apparent that 2 performed pretty well.
    assume you voted for Carrie?

Jamsindahouse
    Participant

[quote quote=133041]you really do confuse people — your first post on this — not sure which way I am going to vote — then the funny picture at the end.
    Obviously you don’t appear to support hard working common people like AA who wish to aspire to better things.
    Have you met AA? — maybe you should so you know who and what you are talking about.
    [/quote]

Nothing really confusing about someone not being sure how to vote.

I have never met AA so I cannot comment on him specifically, all I would say is that it will be very hard for a member of the Conservative Party (whose agenda and manifesto was to offer tax savings to corporations in favour cuts to public services) to offer any real support to hard working common people.

Unless he is a man of his principles, like a certain Labour leader, he will no doubt follow the party line when it comes to anything substantial.

Matt
    Participant

Bloody hell, people are still talking about Atkinson. Election is over and he’s now lost 3 times in Wrexham, but it sounds like he has got a boat-load of free publicity for his window cleaning business. Time for the Tories to wheel out someone else if they ever expect to have any shout in Wrexham.

welshman1000
    Participant

Matt you sound rattled

welshman1000
    Participant

Did you forget about Ian Lucas?

Matt
    Participant

Nope, having an absolutely splendid time thanks.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

[quote quote=133156]Bloody hell, people are still talking about Atkinson. Election is over and he’s now lost 3 times in Wrexham, but it sounds like he has got a boat-load of free publicity for his window cleaning business. Time for the Tories to wheel out someone else if they ever expect to have any shout in Wrexham.

[/quote]
    Matt, I was there was a “like” button as this made me smile.

welshman1000, after all of the Tory U-Turns, I know I voted the right way.

At least the Tory/ DUP deal is popular with everyone …………

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

Channel 4 News alleges the Conservative Party operated a ‘secret call centre’ during the recent General Election campaign, claiming the operation could have broken both electoral and data protection laws.

Does Andrew have dirty hands?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Saturday’s Wrexham Artisan Market to be ‘showcase’ of local and national products

News

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News