How can Wrexham become a modern market town?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum How can Wrexham become a modern market town?

• Author

jimbow
    Participant

I have also been wondering where Council Watcher has retired to. Could he have been Ian Bancroft in disguise? Now he has the CEO job he cannot comment on here. Just a thought.

Sheefag
    Participant

Actually, I’m Ian Bancroft and you need to shut your fat face.
    I’m happy to meet you on the Beastmarket any time you like and that goes for anyone else on here who want’s to gob off against the council.
    A new year and a new PR approach.

Birdman
    Participant

Pretty sure challenging anyone to ‘meeting’ you (fighting we’re taking from this) at a market that doesn’t exits anymore is threatening behavior and very frowned upon. Also we all know you couldn’t find your way out of a 2 foot tall corn field.

Matt
    Participant

Please tell me there will be planks involved.

Sheefag
    Participant

Don’t call Birdman a plank. Actually, as you were.

Birdman
    Participant

Ugghhhhhhhhh the deep burn! Anyway calm down big-un, you’ll do yourself an injury.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council set to decide on 20mph ‘adjustments’ which ‘begin from September’

News

Wales’ fire authorities lack accountability amid harassment allegations, Senedd hears

News

Closure plan for Welshpool and Caernarfon Air Ambulance bases confirmed – with new base planned for ‘middle of North Wales’

News

Trading Standards warning over Facebook user “fraudulently advertising events locally”

News

The Ultimate Guide to Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana

News

The Essential Guide to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)

News