Honesty or Openess

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Honesty or Openess

• Author

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Following a couple of recent threads, re-councillors naming themselves etc, isn’t it better that we have open and frank debates rather than people having to tow the party line or not really saying what they think.
    I for one like to be fully honest and open and never hide behind a sm [cough] smo [cough] smoke [cough, sorry ahem!] smoke screen. I also hope any ex-boys in blue amongst the readers continue to enjoy the banter:D!

CerysHughes
    Participant

Have you seen the Michael Sheen speech?

Tells you all you need to know.

asteve76
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 19441 wrote:

Following a couple of recent threads, re-councillors naming themselves etc, isn’t it better that we have open and frank debates rather than people having to tow the party line or not really saying what they think.
    I for one like to be fully honest and open and never hide behind a sm [cough] smo [cough] smoke [cough, sorry ahem!] smoke screen. I also hope any ex-boys in blue amongst the readers continue to enjoy the banter:D!

Yeah, towing the party line and obfuscation!
    Who do they think they are, the government?

Maureen Gray
    Participant

@Sheefag 19445 wrote:

It’s TOE Maureen, not TOW.
    You’ve let me down, you’ve let yourself down, but worst of all, YOU’VE LET DOWN THE WHOLE SCHOOL.

Well Mr Hoity Doity Picky Wicky Sheefag,
    that’s were you are wrong my learned pal, it is tow, as in pull – not toe as in foot in mouth!

I will let you off this once cause I like you!

:rolleyes:

Null
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 19488 wrote:

Well Mr Hoity Doity Picky Wicky Sheefag,
    that’s were you are wrong my learned pal, it is tow, as in pull – not toe as in foot in mouth!

I will let you off this once cause I like you!

:rolleyes:

Sadly Maureen, you’re as wrong as ever :p

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

Hi Maureen,
    When I was young there was a summer seaside competition by one of the Nationals where you had to identify Lobby Ludd and claim your prize.so ( cough ahem ) I am Councillor Andrew Bailey- what’s my prize?

CarolThomas
    Participant

Andrew as Leader of the Labour Group on the Council when will we here what your policies are and what you are hoping to change – it seems Labor as well as the Independents are now running around like headless chickens with no strategic vision or able to put alternatives forward- what happened to opposition at least putting a fight forward during a budget debate- looks like someone has bought all the Labour Group kid gloves..

Maureen Gray
    Participant

For goodness sake, don’t ask such stupid kestions!!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News