High Street parking

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum High Street parking

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

‘Can’t remember the name of the traffic warden from years ago, a woman who everyone feared lol I bet she would have sorted out High Street!’

Bronwyn Greenaway!! She only had to look at you and your car would stall!

jok
    Participant

She was Bronwen Greenaway, she later became Wrexham’s Mayor, what a woman, Wrexham’s own Margaret Thatcher. I had lots of run ins with her about her style of enforcement, but I wish she was still here today to sort out the indiscriminate parking of today, God rest her soul. The worst thing that could have happened to parking enforcement was to decriminalise it and hand it over to local authorities.

janeywxm
    Participant

Yes that’s her! Bronwen, never knew she had died :-(

She was a force to be reckoned with!

Janey

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

It was Bronwen and she would have it sorted in no time.

Daave63
    Participant

What am I bloody invisible?? I said BRONWEN GREENAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheefag
    Participant

Shut it, ‘Chopped Liver’.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council set to decide on 20mph ‘adjustments’ which ‘begin from September’

News

Wales’ fire authorities lack accountability amid harassment allegations, Senedd hears

News

Closure plan for Welshpool and Caernarfon Air Ambulance bases confirmed – with new base planned for ‘middle of North Wales’

News

Trading Standards warning over Facebook user “fraudulently advertising events locally”

News

The Ultimate Guide to Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana

News

The Essential Guide to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)

News