HGV on side.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum HGV on side.

• Author

griffj
    Participant

A HGV is on its side on the link road between the industrial estate & cross lanes hotel, Road to be closed soon to allow for recovery of the HGV,

Driver out & seemed to be ok, Emergency services on route.

griffj
    Participant

Just spoken to police on scene, looks like there leaving it they’re for the night as its to risky to attempt a recovery in the wind.

Daave63
    Participant

Just got home from work, got a big log stuck in my back passage. More to follow……

AMA Express
    Participant

I’ve got a large tool if you need it extracting.

Daave63
    Participant

Thanks for the offer of your big tool, but I’ve managed to clear the passage with a power washer and flushed all the logs round the bend.

AMA Express
    Participant

;) ….

Metalhead
    Participant

Think I may have just read the script from Carry On Wrexham…

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wales’ fire authorities lack accountability amid harassment allegations, Senedd hears

News

Closure plan for Welshpool and Caernarfon Air Ambulance bases confirmed – with new base planned for ‘middle of North Wales’

News

Trading Standards warning over Facebook user “fraudulently advertising events locally”

News

The Ultimate Guide to Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana

News

The Essential Guide to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)

News

Ken Skates outlines plans to improve Transport for Wales services in Wrexham and beyond

News