Have we found our NEW MP…?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Have we found our NEW MP…?

• Author

billycoen
    Participant

Easy peasy,stick a pint in her hand,leaning on the long pull bar and watch the votes roll in.

Sheefag
    Participant

Oh well. Now ‘The Monitor’ has flounced off in a self-important huff, that’s the thread ruined for everyone.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

[quote quote=167455]Oh well. Now ‘The Monitor’ has flounced off in a self-important huff, that’s the thread ruined for everyone.[/quote]

LOL LOL

My message to ‘The Monitor’ is to Bore Off

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=167466]

Oh well. Now ‘The Monitor’ has flounced off in a self-important huff, that’s the thread ruined for everyone.

LOL LOL

My message to ‘The Monitor’ is to Bore Off[/quote]

Yes the Monitor’s stance is my “Great Grandmother syndrome” i.e. Two candidates one is a Tory and one is a Donkey she would vote for the Donkey :)

Sheefag
    Participant

Having lost the input and wisdom of such a great intellect, I see no future for this thread.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=167467]
    Yes the Monitor’s stance is my “Great Grandmother syndrome” i.e. Two candidates one is a Tory and one is a Donkey she would vote for the Donkey :)[/quote]

One is an ass and the other one has <insert jokey donkey traits comparison here>.

Jackass

zinger
    Participant

The Labour Party spend every halfpenny in the coffers & then spend the rainy day fund.

Conservatives ensure the poorest save money they don’t have to replenish the rainy day fund.

The Liberal Democrats think that the rainy day is already here.

Plaid Cymru are in cloud cuckoo land knowing that they will never have to worry about the rainy day.

UKIP has had its day, replaced by the Brexit Party, who to its credit wants to uphold democracy but have no rainy day fund.

SNP want independence from the UK & would rather be dependent on the EU.

EU think that one size fits all causing instability throughout all the regions.

The Donkey party are looking increasingly inviting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote quote=167487]The Donkey party are looking increasingly inviting.[/quote]
    I wouldn’t recommend doing a google search for ‘Donkey Party’. Especially not at work.

TimRegency
    Participant

I’d vote for the donkey too. He wouldn’t do nearly as much damage as a Tory.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

[quote quote=167766]I’d vote for the donkey too. He wouldn’t do nearly as much damage as a Tory.[/quote]

Yawwwn…!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News