Hackney Carriages

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Hackney Carriages

• Author

Maureen Gray
    Participant

@Sheefag 19637 wrote:

It’s dishonest and disingenuous to imply that a Hackney taxi is somehow safer than a private hire, John Worboys was a Hackney Carriage driver.

Thank god for that, I that this was the JOK show!!, Was John Worboys any relation to Mrs Worboys from ‘One Foot in the Grave’? If it is true then I don’t believe it!

Seriously though, world famine!

jok
    Participant

@Sheefag 19637 wrote:

It’s dishonest and disingenuous to imply that a Hackney taxi is somehow safer than a private hire, John Worboys was a Hackney Carriage driver.

At what point did I imply that Hackney Carriages are somehow safer than Private Hire Vehicles? I have only ever pointed out the difference between the two types of licences.

jok
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 19639 wrote:

Thank god for that, I that this was the JOK show!!, Was John Worboys any relation to Mrs Worboys from ‘One Foot in the Grave’? If it is true then I don’t believe it!

Seriously though, world famine!

As Freddy Mercury once said; “The show must go on”

Maureen Gray
    Participant

@jok 19668 wrote:

As Freddy Mercury once said; “The show must go on”

At last JOk, a sensible point! But Freddy also said, I’m just a poor boy, I want to break free, please find me somebody to love with a fat bottom [Wrexham girl, still crying since Greggs closed], interests must inc. riding my bicycle, must have a kind of magic, so why not join me on the seven seas – no pressure!

jok
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 19670 wrote:

At last JOk, a sensible point! But Freddy also said, I’m just a poor boy, I want to break free, please find me somebody to love with a fat bottom [Wrexham girl, still crying since Greggs closed], interests must inc. riding my bicycle, must have a kind of magic, so why not join me on the seven seas – no pressure!

I think I’ll buy a rickshaw.

Andy
    Participant

Can I be your first rickshaw customer please jok?
    Wrexham high st to Cheshire View, Brymbo please?

jok
    Participant

@Andy 19686 wrote:

Can I be your first rickshaw customer please jok?
    Wrexham high st to Cheshire View, Brymbo please?

To satisfy your request I have decided to buy a motorised one.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Funding support for sustainable projects in Clwydian Range and Dee Valley

News

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News