Gypsies & Covid19 Law

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Gypsies & Covid19 Law

• Author

Matt
    Participant

Lilly at what point have I said anything about myself personally breaking the law? This was in a post before the new laws had even been announced so I was wondering how things would work as I said I was currently allowed to visit Wrexham, which is more than 5 miles to go shopping but would not be permitted to visit my family the same distance away. I was pointing out the absurdity of the law and suspected that it would be widespread being flouted.

Then pointed out that a workaround solution would be to meet people in a middle meeting point.

I’m not sure what this has to do with travellers or your ongoing argument with Everhard as I’ve not been involved in either.

I’ll debate with you all you like on whatever matter and we may agree or disagree on things. However, going around insinuating I am breaking the law is poor form in my opinion.

TimRegency
    Participant

“But they’re NFA. Where are they going to return to ?”

Good question, but I doubt they care. It’s like when people expect homeless folks to ‘move on’ but don’t care where they’re supposed to go. Demand the impossible or difficult so they have their canned excuse to have a go at them.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

Apologies Matt, I have re-red your comment on the then proposed 5 mile rule and see I have interpreted your response incorrectly.

Sincere apologies to you and I retract that comment.

Lilly

Anonymous
    Inactive

See the right wing snowflake reactionary has responded, up early today, 9:05 post, must be expecting some Polish, Ukrainian truck driver to take her/him up Worlds End.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

“See the right wing snowflake reactionary has responded, up early today, 9:05 post, must be expecting some Polish, Ukrainian truck driver to take her/him up Worlds End”.

never-hard….what on earth are you on about? Have you been drinking the turps again?

Lilly

Matt
    Participant

Thanks Lilly.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Removing fly-tipping cost Wrexham Council £21,500 last year

News

Voter registration for May’s Police and Crime Commissioner elections closes today

News

Have your say on Wrexham Council’s online services!

News

Youngsters create new garden for Wrexham’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

News

McElhenney And Reynolds Will Continue Wrexham Progress

News

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News