Gridlocked Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Gridlocked Wrexham

• Author

zinger
    Participant

What on earth is going on in Wrexham? We haven’t seen anything like this since they tried a one way system on Stansty Road.

zinger
    Participant

And they want to build 10,000 houses. Good Grief!

wxm2016
    Participant

It wouldn’t be too bad if they got rid of the traffic lights on the roundabout by the hospital. Its a round about that would flow okay without the traffic lights and the idiot working them who only let 3 cars past from the ruthin road when the queue was obviously going all the way back.

Ponciau
    Participant

Yes you are right the Welsh government want thousands more houses it’s one of the reasons they threw the councils LDP out as the council wanted a lot less and rightly so

thunderbirdskid
    Participant

Someone in authority must have sanctioned all this work, to occur on this day.I don’t believe for one minute that contractors just rock up and crack on. Who’s responsible for this “Omnishambles”?

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

Did you see the traffic wardens out issuing tickets to cars stuck in the jam?

Naughty Naughty!

WrecsamGirl
    Participant

Probably the worst traffic Ive ever seen in Wrexham. A journey that should have taken me fifteen minutes this morning instead took me almost an hour. I love how the buck is being laid at the doors of Wales and West for digging up Bradley Road (emmergency gas works I believe?), when the real cause of the chaos was the traffic lights by the Ramada, traffic lights that the council insisted the contractors put in place to ‘ease congestion’. Yeah right. That went well didn’t it?

Sometimes I wonder if they live on the same planet as the rest of us?

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=112332]Probably the worst traffic Ive ever seen in Wrexham. A journey that should have taken me fifteen minutes this morning instead took me almost an hour. I love how the buck is being laid at the doors of Wales and West for digging up Bradley Road (emmergency gas works I believe?), when the real cause of the chaos was the traffic lights by the Ramada, traffic lights that the council insisted the contractors put in place to ‘ease congestion’. Yeah right. That went well didn’t it?

Sometimes I wonder if they live on the same planet as the rest of us?

[/quote]

The Council to blame “I don’t believe it” seriously nothing surprises with our Council.

dagg
    Participant

Walked down Bradley road today, the number of car’s turning into the road ignoring the sign’s was silly
    some even tried to turn down Bellevue road which is one way.

dagg
    Participant

Bellevue road is now two way traffic (temporary) They are now No Waiting bollards put out to keep the road clear, driver’s just move them and park is this illegal.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News

Updated: Firefighters called to incident at Bryn Lane recycling centre

News

Wrexham Council first in north Wales to install men’s sanitary bins in public toilets

News

Former Debenhams store in Wrexham could become trampoline park

News

Video: Wrexham market’s historic secrets are being uncovered amid refurb

News

Competition watchdog launches investigation into £2.5 billion merger between Flintshire based Redrow and Barratt

News