Gresford roundabout – Accident waiting to happen

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Gresford roundabout – Accident waiting to happen

• Author

newwales
    Participant

Coming from Wrexham & going to the Wrexham industrial estate FINALLY correct lines painted. Go down to the roundabout

left lane Pandy,
    middle lane gresford & Wrexham industrial estate
    right lane Wrexham industrial estate & Acton.

Matt
    Participant

Replied to wrong thread

wid9999
    Participant

This roundabout is still a deathtrap. Coming from Acton and taking the middle lane to go all the way around to Gresford… where does that come from?
    I saw two near misses in 24 hours on Sunday.

David Thomas
    Participant

It’s a Wrexham thing in general I think.

Have a spin around the new layout on the ruabon roundabout, at least in gresford they’ve got traffic lights!

billycoen
    Participant

Bang a Costa on it,that’ll slow everyone down.

zinger
    Participant

How do others get from Llanypwll Link Road to Gresford village? I haven’t done it for a while. Is it better now? Taking the right hand lane took you back to the link road, town or bypass last time I used it.

TheSpectre
    Participant

Being almost wiped out by a pratt driver in a chelsea tractor this morning who was in the right hand lane but wanted to head for chester ( i was in the middle lane to go to gresford) i can now say that without better signage for all gresford roundabout has now oficially become a driving deathtrap.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News