Gresford graffiti artist

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Gresford graffiti artist

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

Back here in the real world Councillor X, it would take a very brave Magistrate to convict a member of the public for doing the job of the Council and carrying out civic improvement.

Might I also suggest that your public image and that of other local politics in general, is damaged when you so obviously devote most of your energies on attacking political opponents at the cost of carrying out the civic duty you were elected for.

jaycee
    Participant

Better rub out my kids hop scotch

Sheefag
    Participant

Aye, Hopscotch is worth an 8 year stretch, easily.

Liam
    Participant

[quote quote=128949]

Did it slow down exponentially since you left the ruling administration just two and a half years ago?

Liam – I did not leave anything and good steadfast for the manifesto I was elected on .It was 10 others ( subsequently 1 more ) who joined the Independent group and have not felt the need to test their ” new faith” with their electors since September 2014. So you are quite right this Tory- Independent administration is based on a non- democratic deficit and it shows!

[/quote]

After you’ve stepped down, people will spot you ambling down the streets of Gresford and declare: ‘Say what you like about Andrew Bailey, but at least he made the road painters run on time!’

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can only console myself that I was never taken in by the Lead Member’s statement ” it will be done when the better weather comes.” (Sic )

This would never happen in the lead members ward – all road markings are refreshed at least twice a year in Johnstown, just to give it that kerbside appeal so sought after by the voting public.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News

Wrexham AFC Women Awarded first UEFA License and FAW Tier 1 License renews for 2024/25 Season

News