Gresford Defibrillator Stolen !

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Gresford Defibrillator Stolen !

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

Totally unbelievable that someone would take a defibrillator. I understand now why in some places you have to dial 999 and give the location in order receive a code to gain access to the defibrillator, time consuming, but in light of this incident obviously necessary. What are the chances of it being returned undamaged? I think nil but willing to be proved wrong.

dagg
    Participant

Didn’t last long did it

Matt
    Participant

Of course the Tories have completely sidestepped the major issue that lifesaving equipment has been taken and someone could die and have used it as a political spat against decent Plaid Clr Marc Jones.

Sheefag
    Participant

Indeed. Furthermore, I believe that THATCHER rose from the dead and stole it to spite the working class.
    Or something.

AMA Express
    Participant

Is anyone REALLY surprised ?

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=150958]Is anyone REALLY surprised ?[/quote]

No

Sheefag
    Participant

Not Matt, he always feared she was immortal.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=150961]Not Matt, he always feared she was immortal.[/quote]

Imagine if I did.

ChillDoubt
    Participant

Must admit my first thought when I read about the defibrillator being sited there was: If there’s no CCTV in that telephone box it’ll sprout legs.

Not even vaguely surprised at tonight’s headline, can’t believe it stayed there as long as it did.

Council Watcher
    Participant

Its bad enough that it has been stolen but would be terrible if someone tried to use it and ended up inflicting hard on the ‘patient’. It looks like the type of thing that kids would try and get a kick out of by giving each other shocks.
    Hope the offenders are caught and dealt with appropriately

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News

Updated: Firefighters called to incident at Bryn Lane recycling centre

News

Wrexham Council first in north Wales to install men’s sanitary bins in public toilets

News

Former Debenhams store in Wrexham could become trampoline park

News

Video: Wrexham market’s historic secrets are being uncovered amid refurb

News

Competition watchdog launches investigation into £2.5 billion merger between Flintshire based Redrow and Barratt

News