Green Bin Payment

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Green Bin Payment

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

Has anyone has success in paying for their green bin collection via the telephone number posted out by the Council? Day four and always engaged. Are the Council deliberately trying to get everyone to sign up online.

wrexview
    Participant

Apparently the engaged tone has now turned into a message saying they are receiving a high level of calls and to call back , as you have until April 1st to register. Hope they appreciate some elderly people don’t have the internet and get frustrated when they are unable to complete tasks. By supplying a telephone number they must expect residents to want to use it.

miserableoldbugger
    Participant

DO NOT try and use the website – it is poorly designed and clearly not fit for purpose. I tried to use it and all I got was a “Failed Receipt” message. There is no built in feedback loop as there should be in all financial transaction coding. Why the council employ such incompetents is beyond me. I am just waiting till they wake up this morning to see what they have to say, although I don’t hold out much hope of getting any sense out of them.

fountrd62
    Participant

Well must admit it’s very difficult to pay this green bin tax on line it not straight forward first you have to sign up to the council website (god help you if your not on the internet)have to think of a username then a password wait for a conformation then you can pay over the internet that’s if you can find the links it did take me a while to find where to pay, it isn’t easy
    Don’t bother to phone waste of time

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News

Updated: Firefighters called to incident at Bryn Lane recycling centre

News

Wrexham Council first in north Wales to install men’s sanitary bins in public toilets

News

Former Debenhams store in Wrexham could become trampoline park

News

Video: Wrexham market’s historic secrets are being uncovered amid refurb

News

Competition watchdog launches investigation into £2.5 billion merger between Flintshire based Redrow and Barratt

News