Good luck to Total Fitness….but a few hiccups?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Good luck to Total Fitness….but a few hiccups?

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=82211] That’s 3 people I know who have signed up before seeing the equipment, visited the venue on Open Weekend, changed their mind and had their membership cancelled. [/quote]

Simo, while I understand your point re-reimbursement of fees, surely any sensible person would check out the equipment and visit the venue before signing up! It would have saved a lot of hassle and whinging after. And no I don’t work for TF.

Simon
    Participant

I’m overjoyed with TF. Superior gear on an Off peak tariff at D.W. They have gifted D.W’s punters. Prompting for extra equipment, extra popular weights, extra benches etc. Quality recognised equipment etc courtesy of TF at the end of the day. And less congestion!! TF. Best thing that could happen for D.W punters. EXCELLENT!!!

Admittedly, it’s Easter….but on TF launch night everyone was OVERJOYED at D.W!   Congestion gone in the free-weights area, changing rooms…  But, we all agree people will come back.

What a result.  Off-peak rates for better gear!!!   :yahoo:

THANK YOU TF!!! Really! THANK YOU!!!

Daave63
    Participant

Hey? Did you hear that! Yes it was the penny dropping! Oh course Simon, your Simon the boss from DW! It all makes sense now – great free advertising / marketing campaign, my hat is well and truly off to ya.  :good:

Sheefag
    Participant

shock

pocket-rocket
    Participant

[quote quote=82211]That’s 3 people I know who have signed up before seeing the equipment, visited the venue on Open Weekend, changed their mind and had their membership cancelled.[/quote]

3 Silly people that should have gone and looked at the venue , talked to the staff before signing up and paying money. What’s the old saying…*A fool and his money are easily parted* No one at TF wants unhappy members grumbling in the changing rooms about being diddled or not as the case maybe. And no I am not a member or staff, I went along, checked the venue out, but as much as it was a nice place to train, it was just outside my price range. I hope your friends Simon in future do their homework first before spending their money.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News