Geoengineered skies above Wrexham 31/07/2017

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Geoengineered skies above Wrexham 31/07/2017

• Author

jim bob
    Participant

I wonder does anyone notice the state of our skies these days? If you are unaware of geoengineering then I suggest you research it. A good place to start would be here at GeoengineeringWatch.org. It is full of information and will get you up to speed as to what is occurring in our skies these days. This programme is being carried out without the consent of the people and could have quite serious impacts on all of our health in future years. Have you ever wondered why the weather seems so all over the place these days? If you research you’ll find the reasons why. No consent = no permission. Look up, people.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B43ts6lVMMthVkVMblZwTUJub2M?usp=sharing

AMA Express
    Participant

We’ve not had a good conspiracy theory on here for ages.

IMHO
    Participant

[quote quote=135072]I wonder does anyone notice the state of our skies these days? If you are unaware of geoengineering then I suggest you research it. A good place to start would be here at GeoengineeringWatch.org. It is full of information and will get you up to speed as to what is occurring in our skies these days. This programme is being carried out without the consent of the people and could have quite serious impacts on all of our health in future years. Have you ever wondered why the weather seems so all over the place these days? If you research you’ll find the reasons why. No consent = no permission. Look up, people.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B43ts6lVMMthVkVMblZwTUJub2M?usp=sharing

[/quote]

The human imagination is wondrously inventive.
    One has only to look at say, the bible or for that matter the koran or even Harry Potter.
    This stuff is just another example.

Next up, the Flat Earthers :)

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

Andy
    Participant

It’s true!

Matt
    Participant

Oh goody, because the internet isn’t already full of completely unsubstantiated bollocks already.

Born Acorn
    Participant

I heard it was big oil and big pharma together trying to promote autism in GMOs by doing 9/11 with fluouride in the water from the other side of our glorious flat earth!

Wake up sheeple!

AMA Express
    Participant

Baaaaaa !

LadyK
    Participant

Dear Jim Bob, Yes, it’s happening, it’s not a theory, it’s fact. Nasa are doing it and there are agreements between the US and the UK. Eventually, it’s all part of the move to usher in the NWO that’s well on the way, controlled of course by the actual power behind the Illuminate. http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/nasa-admits-chemtrails . They’re using Lithium and looking at the uses for it, it’s ideal for dumbing down the people as well as other things. Look up Lithium on Wikipedia. Nasa and the like have been fiddling with the weather for years, however they can only fiddle and not completely control. The NWO in it’s ultimate form will be short lived as can be seen in Revelation as they will be defeated in the Battle of Armageddon by Jesus Christ. So, some people might think I’m off my trolley, that’s up to them. I know what I have believed and I know He is able to keep me until that day. I don’t fear the NWO as my security rests on God who cares for my eternal soul. Chemtrails have been talked about for years, NASA are now coming out and admitting it, they say it’s basic science, however we really don’t need to spend money this, that and the other whilst there are more important things to look into. All for now. Lady K

Andy
    Participant

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News