Garden Waste

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Garden Waste

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

Maybe you could donate your £25 to the NHS so that they can buy some PPE to protect themselves Lady K

LadyK
    Participant

Happy to do that, if there was the option.

Thanks for your help.

LadyK
    Participant

Bad timing I agree. It was not intended to be a pop at the council, rather the method of operation. I had put the virus to one side. Apologies.

LadyK
    Participant

Dear All, Bad timing I agree. It was not intended to be a pop at WCBC in general, rather the method of operation of this particular item. I had put the virus to one side, but understand how you all feel and therefore send my sincere apologies for the obvious offence and bad feelings my ill timed and expressed comment has caused. We can’t get it right all the time, and I certainly didn’t there. I had no idea what a problem my comment had caused. :(

WreX-iT
    Participant

You can pop to the skip if you are quick

LadyK
    Participant

We regularly do use the Skip services thank you.

LadyK
    Participant

I am human, hence my badly timed Forum topic. I am however not a Cllr as I resigned for personal reasons some months ago. Alun Jenkins is the Local Councillor for Offa indeed and my heart for Offa and Wrexham remains the same.

LadyK
    Participant

I wasn’t whining because other people are getting it, you’ve misread my message. I was stating a fact and matter of opinion, though badly timed.

LadyK
    Participant

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion Maureen, blessings.

TimRegency
    Participant

Don’t worry, everybody makes mistakes.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Saturday’s Wrexham Artisan Market to be ‘showcase’ of local and national products

News

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News