Free party in the park

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Free party in the park

• Author

Ponciau
    Participant

Ponciau banks park 7-10pm 26th July free entry live band Tobacco Road and support Very Very cheap bar and hot food just fetch a seat and all the family and chill out for a few hours everyone most welcome:)

Ponciau
    Participant

An update for Saturday just arranged for children’s bouncy castle to attend should keep the kids happy just fetch a chair and chill out in the fresh Ponciau air:o

Ponciau
    Participant

Definitely one for your diary for next year many thanks to the 800+ that attended absolutely first class event at a first class venue!

justjojo2011
    Participant

Glad it went well. Certainly wasn’t dragging my son up to an area I’ve never been to lol. But I have heard a lot of great things about it. It went down really well I believe.

Huw
    Participant

Can’t say I’ve ever been to Ponciau but heard it is a bit rough. Probably not the best for you jojo if you’re not from there.

Liam
    Participant

@Big H 14615 wrote:

Can’t say I’ve ever been to Ponciau but heard it is a bit rough. Probably not the best for you jojo if you’re not from there.

Isn’t that where your views fall down?

Huw
    Participant

Yes you’re probably right Liam. I’m just going off what work colleagues that live there say.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News

Prioritise support over punishment for young vapers, says Public Health Wales

News

New video shows Wrexham AFC chairman “Baseball-izing” Football Game ahead of MLB World Tour

News