Fracking At Borras.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Fracking At Borras.

• Author

JRW
    Participant

pierce
    Participant

Fully agree with those sentiments. Also shows what respect the Welsh assembly have for north Wales in general and its former miners .

wrexview
    Participant

Dick
    Participant

These people can’t be real. Next up is the death of all first born!!

JRW
    Participant

@pierce 16758 wrote:

Fully agree with those sentiments. Also shows what respect the Welsh assembly have for north Wales in general and its former miners .

As far as propaganda goes,I suppose its all good knockabout stuff!

However back in the real world,the original planning application for Dart Energy’s proposed test drill was refused by Wrexham CouncilAgain however on appeal to the Planning Inspectors the original refusal was overturned

The entire process was entirely independent of the Welsh Government.If I were to give you a false fact or even false interpretation I wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror!

The Monitor
    Participant

@JRW 16773 wrote:

As far as propaganda goes,I suppose its all good knockabout stuff!

However back in the real world,the original planning application for Dart Energy’s proposed test drill was refused by Wrexham CouncilAgain however on appeal to the Planning Inspectors the original refusal was overturned

The entire process was entirely independent of the Welsh Government.If I were to give you a false fact or even false interpretation I wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror!

The entire process is entirely independent of the Welsh Government…. NOT So……. Planning in Wales comes under the envelope of the ‘Welsh Government’ and is independent from the rest of the UK.

The Planning Inspector in question should appear before a hearing of LOCAL PEOPLE AND COUNCILLORS to explain his or her reasons for allowing a foreign firm to desecrate the graves of our grandfathers. I take a very serious objection to what is happening.

Metalhead
    Participant

@The Monitor (and anyone else who may feel the same way) I don’t know if you are aware but one of the Wrexham Councillor’s Arfon Jones is attempting to get a motion backed by WCBC to outlaw the practice of unconventional gas extraction in the borough.

Wrexham Councillor Calls For ‘Fracking’ Ban | Wrexham.com

I am led to believe this has not yet happened but according to his recent post to the Frack Free Wrexham FB page residents are permitted to email Councillor Mark Pritchard his address is [email protected] requesting support for this motion.

Hope this helps.

MP1953
    Participant

I watched and listened to the bailiffs trying to clear the fracking site, but did not hear any local accents, I wonder where they are from ?

JRW
    Participant

@The Monitor 16776 wrote:

The entire process is entirely independent of the Welsh Government…. NOT So……. Planning in Wales comes under the envelope of the ‘Welsh Government’ and is independent from the rest of the UK.

The Planning Inspector in question should appear before a hearing of LOCAL PEOPLE AND COUNCILLORS to explain his or her reasons for allowing a foreign firm to desecrate the graves of our grandfathers. I take a very serious objection to what is happening.

Whilst I also share the concerns of the decision to allow this Multi-National Oil Company to desecrate the Graves of the entombed Miners.Any attempt to use this as merely a stick to beat the Welsh Government on entirely bogus grounds,will weaken the fight against all this.We need as a community complete unity in order to fight this.

You can be sure that this Multi-National Company which has only one motive in all this,that of Profit,will exploit any disunity amongst those fighting all this.

zinger
    Participant

I would feel happier if I could hear both INFORMED sides of the debate.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News