Forum Changes & Guidelines

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Forum Changes & Guidelines

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

It always makes me smile when someone purports to speak for everyone.

Metalhead
    Participant

What was the nature of these multiple posts that have been moderated/deleted Sheefag? Were they likely to warp our fragile little minds?

Sheefag
    Participant

I spoke of CRYING FREEDOM my Metallic friend, I spoke of together moving forward into broad, sunlit uplands, I mentioned how I HAD A DREAM and other dangerous stuff but all, it appears, for naught.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Sheefag, join me, join me underground and we can move forward, er…. and upwards , changing direction willy nilly before we are cast out to the wilderness and cut of………….

BenjaminM
    Participant

I think that the decision to close the thread ‘sad announcement’ was a very draconian use of the veto that you (Wrexham.com) have indicated will come into play soon.
    It has been refreshing that certain contributors have introduced a degree of levity into the forum that certainly raised a few smiles.
    Perhaps the veto option would be more appropriately used on threads that go on and on and on without conclusion and repeated posts saying exactly the same thing over and over again. I cite 350 homes for Llay as an example, but there are many more.
    If that is how it is to be used, I would urge a serious rethink.

Saxon1
    Participant

Well Im sorry to disagree with your Benjamin, but do you really think that myself and a merry band of four (as somebody else quoted) wish to keep this blog going. 28,000 hits this morning. Perhaps you think I and the other four are continuously hitting the forum button to get the numbers up, well you are sorely mistaken. I do have a life !
    I really think you underestimate the numbers opposed to this development, surely the numbers of hits speak volumes. We are in the know unlike you, thats of course if you live in Llay, and so its thanks to this Forum for all that we are able to let people know what is going on and for all to comment.

That said the things that are being said by a certain few need censoring as it was getting out of hand, and if you look back at the many posts, there are many bloggers keeping this post going by continuously posting venomous comments directed at people who are trying to stand up for what we believe is in the interests of the people of Llay.

You for instance this morning citing your comment. Thank you for keeping it in the public eye.

Sheefag
    Participant

@Saxon1 19752 wrote:

Well Im sorry to disagree with your Benjamin, but do you really think that myself and a merry band of four (as somebody else quoted) wish to keep this blog going. 28,000 hits this morning.

Are you familiar with the concept of ‘Bots’ Saxon?

Saxon1
    Participant

No sorry I’m not that intellectual ! But I’m sure you will enjoy telling me.

Oh and thank you too for keeping the forum going.
    Just watch the numbers increase on this blog now you’ve logged in.

Bye

AMA Express
    Participant

homer_simpson_doh_02.gif

Sheefag
    Participant

Saxon, those 28,000 hits, you don’t for a minute think they are all live human readers do you?
    That’s not how the internet works.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News