Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Former Bhs – worst kept secret

• Author

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=150312]Perhaps a large, departmental knocking shop?[/quote]

knock

bubble
    Participant

[quote quote=150299]Hope it’s John Lewis.

This must be the best kept worst kept secret[/quote]

I feel bad now that I may have given you false hope as regards John Lewis. Maybe it’ll be a branch of Tiffany’s. Or even something as low-class as a Zizzi’s restaurant.

With any luck, it’ll be discount shop. I do hope so – those kind of shops are sorely lacking in Wrexham.

Sheefag
    Participant

Maybe it’s Harrods. It has to be.

Council Watcher
    Participant

Hosue of Fraser closing their profitable Cardiff store to relocate to Wrexham>>>

Sheefag
    Participant

Perhaps it will be a WHINGING PARLOUR.
    A venue to cater for the downcast, miserable gets who slag the town off at every opportunity.
    The chip on shoulder moaners who despite criticising every new proposal and initiative, never run for office themselves nor pick up their bags and leave.
    A vibrant place for them to congregate with fellow well-poisoners, to vent their spleens and spill their bile.

Liz Jackson
    Participant

Sheefag – will you be at the head of the queue with the scissors cutting the ribbon….

Sheefag
    Participant

Absolutely not. I remain with a ready kind word and a gentle smile.

I look forward to polishing a chair for you however.

Daave63
    Participant

Yer but knowin Wrexscum, it will be a broken chair, blunt scissors and a frayed ribbon!! All the best!

Council Watcher
    Participant

Sorry to disappoint but all the units are still available according to the developer’s website or contracts not signed -http://www.mcrproperty.com/available-properties/?propid=145

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News