Food Hygiene Ratings

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Food Hygiene Ratings

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

Make it a legal requirement to prominently display the rating sticker and the problem will solve itself.

Steve
    Participant

@Sheefag 17528 wrote:

Make it a legal requirement to prominently display the rating sticker and the problem will solve itself.

It is a legal requirement in Wales!

Steve
    Participant

One of the Indian takeaways in Rhostyllen has a 4 (That’s good enough for me, just they slipped up with something minor on the day!), the other however has a 1 and has only recently started displaying the rating on the entrance doors!!!

This was posted on face book last week from the 1 rated establishment, guess they have no aspiration to get a 5?

Facebook Photo Link

Rondetto
    Participant

I saw that link on Facebook and that place should be closed down for serving that horrible rubbish.

Ferret
    Participant

@Sheefag 17526 wrote:

Speaking of barking, South Koreans, eat dogs and have a longer life expectancy than us Westerners.
    Just saying like.

Actually human life expectancy in South Korea is slightly lower than in the UK. However, I suspect the life expectancy for dogs there is considerably lower than for dogs here.

Huw
    Participant

@Steve 17532 wrote:

One of the Indian takeaways in Rhostyllen has a 4 (That’s good enough for me, just they slipped up with something minor on the day!), the other however has a 1 and has only recently started displaying the rating on the entrance doors!!!

This was posted on face book last week from the 1 rated establishment, guess they have no aspiration to get a 5?

Facebook Photo Link

Wow, if that is genuine then the place should be closed down!

Sheefag
    Participant

I don’t agree Big H, the easiest way to rectify things is for the punters to read the ‘scores on the doors’ and vote accordingly.
    If people read that score and continue their purchase, then surely they receive what they deserve.

99DylanJones
    Participant

Consumers voting with their feet is the clear way to get these sub standard establishments closed. The owners have the choice — move or see their customers go elsewhere.

Andy
    Participant

Yeah, I heard there was good grub being served in Rhostyllen.

Rondetto
    Participant

I believe that link has gone viral around the world.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council set to decide on 20mph ‘adjustments’ which ‘begin from September’

News

Wales’ fire authorities lack accountability amid harassment allegations, Senedd hears

News

Closure plan for Welshpool and Caernarfon Air Ambulance bases confirmed – with new base planned for ‘middle of North Wales’

News

Trading Standards warning over Facebook user “fraudulently advertising events locally”

News

The Ultimate Guide to Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana

News

The Essential Guide to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)

News