Flying Scotsman coming through Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Flying Scotsman coming through Wrexham

• Author

davsarg
    Participant

Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone that’s interested know that the Flying Scotsman is scheduled to travel through Wrexham General on the 8th June as part of the Cambrian Express tour. Sorry I don’t know times at the moment but I’ll post again when I know more.

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

[quote quote=108461]Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone that’s interested know that the Flying Scotsman is scheduled to travel through Wrexham General on the 8th June as part of the Cambrian Express tour. Sorry I don’t know times at the moment but I’ll post again when I know more.

[/quote]
    Thanks Davsarg,
    If as well as the times can you find the route as I would just love to see it coming down the Gresford Bank

Sheefag
    Participant

Hope they don’t take it to Liverpool

davsarg
    Participant

Well you may not see it coming down the bank but, if everything runs as planned you’ll certainly see it climbing up the bank. Possibly better as it’ll have to be working harder to get up the incline. All the details i’ve found so far are here:

http://www.steamdreams.co.uk/Executables/GT436TourCalendar.exe?ActionCode=TP&WebBookno=10149784&SS=SDSVR01\&DB=SteamDreams&Division=A&bookingtype=T&date5=42526&Tour=71735&Route=2&Adults=2&Children=0&Infants=0

Oh also, it’s also due to come through Chester on it’s way to Holyhead on 15th June too

davsarg
    Participant

Sorry that last link didn’t work very well! Here’s a better one:

http://www.steamdreams.co.uk/Executables/GT436TourCalendar.exe?ActionCode=TP&WebBookno=10149784&SS=SDSVR01\&DB=SteamDreams&Division=A&bookingtype=T&date5=42526&Tour=71735&Route=2&Adults=2&Children=0&Infants=0

davsarg
    Participant

Sorry it’s not reproducing the whole link when I paste it in! However if you go to steamdreams.co.uk you’ll find it in their dates section

Sheefag
    Participant

R T
    Keymaster

Not sure why that link breaks – but here is a working shorter version bitly’ied up: http://bit.ly/1WSmv5A

George
    Participant

Sheefag, your comment about Liverpool is negative stereotyping.
    I find it offensive!
    Super Scouse.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

[quote quote=108476]Sheefag, your comment about Liverpool is negative stereotyping.
    I find it offensive!
    Super Scouse.

[/quote]
    Yes Sheefag, no need! LOL
    Besides, if it comes through Wrecsam it is more likely to get egged!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

“Lots of Wrexham routes make perfect sense for review” – Ken Skates on 20 MPH

News

Eisteddfod proclamation on Saturday will be ‘full of colour’

News

“Constructive” meeting over odour complaints at Hafod landfill

News

Hundreds facing cancer treatment delays as waiting times hit second-worst on record

News

Thrilling new water park to waves in North Wales seaside town

News

Nationwide ban on wet wipes containing plastic set to be introduced

News