Fish n chips

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Fish n chips

• Author

GasMan
    Participant

Fongs has the best BBQ ribs in Wrexham. Ko Sing in town is good, as is The Emperor in Llay, they always seem to give you free things, Hong Kong house in New Broughton was nice, although only been once

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

The Emperor in Llay is excellent. Depending on how much you spend they give you onion rings and prawn crackers for nothing. Have never tried their chips though so can’t give an opinion on them.

beedar
    Participant

Must admit, I always enjoy Everland, Haddock, chips and a can of coke for £3. 45 is good value

Rondetto
    Participant

That is cheap, most chippy’s you can pay £3.50 just for a fish.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I am afraid I don’t eat my quota of fish and chips anymore. It was a choice between a slimmer waist or fatty food and at my age the waistline won! Old age and gravity are taking their toll.

Rondetto
    Participant

Once in a while it’s ok, especially when you want something quick and don’t feel like cooking.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I often don’t feel like cooking but we do go out to eat regularly. In fact I have a hot date tonight so it’s glad rags on and out we go lol

For clarification my hot date is my significant other!

Rondetto
    Participant

Enjoy!!!;)

harry
    Participant

@AMA Express 5770 wrote:

It’s always been Eddie’s on Pen Y Bryn for us.

Always go here,and the curry with big pieces of proper chicken is amazing:D

Huw
    Participant

Pleavins in Brynteg used to be the best for me but sadly shut years ago and was replaced by overpriced rubbish, Everland. Would love to try Jones’s by KFC but it’s never bloody open!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News