Ex Council Officer and MP clash

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Ex Council Officer and MP clash

• Author

Council Watcher
    Participant

It looks like Trevor Coxon the ex Legal Officer in the Council must have been frustrated with some of the designs taken in recent years with comments recently against Ian Lucas and the listing of The Groves. This is possibly just one item that he would like to express his personal view on — I’m sure he would have an interesting take on things like Travellers, Closure of Plas Madoc Leisure Centre, Education and other such areas that have been controversial.

Perhaps there may be more revelations in the next few weeks..

The Monitor
    Participant

Coxon should back off and shut up about Wrexham. He has GONE. He caused enough problems whilst he was here, and also speaks rubbish about the Listed Building the former Groves School. I have in my possession a wealth of material about the building, the people behind the design and founding of the building, dating as far back as 1906 and before. I have historical information about letters and communications from such people as Lady Churchill and others. I also know the quality of the building, and the architectural merit of the building.

Does he think that CADW don’t do extensive research into the subject of any proposed listing, before listing is granted. Does he not realise that once CADW have reached a conclusion regarding a propose listing, then their work is subject to examination and verification by English Heritage.

He states that the building has ‘no architectural merit’. I would suggest that as far as architectural merit is concerned he is totally ignorant. He should stick to his own field, and back off. We in Wrexham don’t need his sort nor their interference.

Sheefag
    Participant

KelseyJohnson, it won’t offer much protection from my GOLD PLATED ZEPPELIN when I fly over your house and drop shit from a great height.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News

Wrexham AFC Women Awarded first UEFA License and FAW Tier 1 License renews for 2024/25 Season

News

“Disrespectful” easter egg hunt in cemetery cancelled after backlash

News