European Elections – Are they actually happening?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum European Elections – Are they actually happening?

• Author

bubble
    Participant

[quote quote=168121]… many leave voters appear to be really angry, poorly educated, older bigots, fans of Piers Morgan, Nigel Farage, Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins and various other rent-a-gob right-wing nutcases. The same leave voters that have probably never even been to Europe save from their trips to Lanzarote or some other god awful ex-pat sunny destination, nor know any Europeans, save from the Eastern-Europeans that have opened a shop somewhere nearby, I’d wager. Don’t get me wrong, that doesn’t mean every leave voter is like that, just ALL the one’s I’ve met.
    [/quote]

GoM1, this seems to me to be such a fantastically accurate description!

AMA Express
    Participant

AMA Express
    Participant

You need to get out more GoM1.

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote quote=168157]You need to get out more GoM1.[/quote]

Oh, how cutting and witty. Another person without anything to say but still wants to be heard.

AMA Express
    Participant

Wow ! That was brutal. I bet you feel so much better now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote quote=168172]Wow ! That was brutal. I bet you feel so much better now.[/quote]

I do feel better for venting, yes, thanks for asking. Do you feel better for contributing nothing of value in this thread? Perhaps you’re secretly biding your time to prepare a justification for Brexit that will make me change my opinions? I’m open to the idea of being wrong about the whole thing and welcome some healthy ideas.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

Careful GoM1…. your fulfilling your own ‘Leftie’ prophecy, if I don’t like what you say and you don’t agree with me, I will abuse you! when will you Lefite bedwetters ever learn?

sit back guy’s and lets watch for the steam….!

dagg
    Participant

Right I will start with my education, I enjoyed some subjects better than others. I’m not that well educated.
    Piers Morgan, Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins. I have no interest.
    As been racist, I have Polish family members, also I have worked with many foreign people no problem.
    I voted not to join the common market as it was then known.
    The EU has some good points, but I the think the bad points out way the good points.
    And yes I voted for Brexit. That is my opinion, if you don’t agree with it I have no problem, everyone is entitled to there opinion.

Matt
    Participant

I remember when this thread was actually about next Thursday’s elections.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

@ Dagg….

I think these are the finest words written on this thread…a certain hot-head will soon find issue with them tho.

Lilly

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News