EURO Referendom ?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum EURO Referendom ?

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

Does anyone know when the EURUO vote thing is on, I haven’t seen anything on TV about it, is it important? Is it like x-factor, do we vote for our favourite team or the one we thing will score most goals in the final! This is one old man who is very confused!
    By the way, Jeremy Kyles show is talking some bullocks this morning!

dagg
    Participant

[quote quote=115112]Does anyone know when the EURUO vote thing is on, I haven’t seen anything on TV about it, is it important? Is it like x-factor, do we vote for our favourite team or the one we thing will score most goals in the final! This is one old man who is very confused!
    By the way, Jeremy Kyles show is talking some bullocks this morning!

[/quote]
    I think it was yesterday, must of slept through it.

Daave63
    Participant

For once dagg, I nearly completely find myself almost agreeing with your comment!
    There is still a chance though, I have just heard on the DAB that a demo will take place and a call for a 2nd referendoom is held. So, if the Romans win the 2nd, will Titex then cal for a best of 3!! Why not paper, scissors, stone?? It could go on & on & o & on…..etc..etc..

Please do not vote if watching on +1 or ketchup as your vote will not count and you will still be charged [same as normal then].

Daave63
    Participant

I must say Daave63, that I for one am slightly disappointed that no one other than us has really had ago about this issue. Is Captain Apathy winning again? Or is everyone actually in France?

On a slightly serious note, the calls for a re-vote are totally ludicrous and a serious waste of money, but I think the government should make all those eligible to vote to do so and then see. It may also give a true reflection of how many aliens actually live in the UK!

zinger
    Participant

Perhaps it is time for us to have another ‘I’m Backing Britain’ call. All this negativity is not doing our country any good whatsoever. The whingers & doom & gloom merchants are making a laughing stock of us. For goodness sake, they should stop talking Britain down. We don’t all agree with the result in a General Election but democracy is the name of the game.

Daave63
    Participant

Sorry mate.

zinger
    Participant

You have no need to be sorry Daave63. I wasn’t having a go at you. A little light humour is no problem. I was agreeing with your comment.

Daave63
    Participant

Oh fanks Zing, its just, with them barbed comments from Ponciau Puss, I feel like the Jeremy Corbin of the old Wrexham.com Forum!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Funding support for sustainable projects in Clwydian Range and Dee Valley

News

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News