Erddig Christmas Market

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Erddig Christmas Market

• Author

Rob
    Participant

Just spotted this – anyone going?

See Erddig at its wintry best, transformed intoa magical Victorian Christmas village with cabins and stalls selling all sorts of gifts. Listen to the music,sample the tastyhot food and sneak a visit a FatherChristmasinhis winterwonderland.

Venue: Erddig, Wrexham
    Dates: 10/12/2011 to 11/12/2011
    Time: 10am – 5pm

wrexview
    Participant

The traditional Victorian Christmas Market is on for three week-ends starting next weekend December 3rd and 4th . A good time to get into the Christmas spirit, as well as an opportunity to buy some unusual presents. Father Christmas has promised to be there too!!

Chris
    Participant

@Rob 163 wrote:

Just spotted this – anyone going?

See Erddig at its wintry best, transformed intoa magical Victorian Christmas village with cabins and stalls selling all sorts of gifts. Listen to the music,sample the tastyhot food and sneak a visit a FatherChristmasinhis winterwonderland.

Venue: Erddig, Wrexham
    Dates: 10/12/2011 to 11/12/2011
    Time: 10am – 5pm

Spoke to a girl from there today I’m sure she said 40 log cabins

Liam
    Participant

I usually go to this every year with my parents, they usually have mulled wine and a mince pie there too, although I tend to skip the latter.

graham
    Participant

I’m definitely going to take the kids there, Its really good for getting you into the Christmas spirit and the kids love it.

wrexview
    Participant

Lovely sunny afternoon for a visit to Erddig, a good way to start the festive season.

wrexview
    Participant

Just to say the Chistmas Market in Erddig is on again this weekend, plenty to see and buy !!

Liam
    Participant

Went today and loved it, had some mulled wine, a turkey, stuffing and cranberry bap and a welsh cake.

Rob
    Participant

Sounds top notch! Heard the mulled wine was abit pricey but apart from that all positive :)

Flump
    Participant

My mum and dad took the kids on Sat and i think they had a lovely afternoon. £5 entry to the grotto, pricey but well worth it to see there faces.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News