Enlarged Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Enlarged Wrexham

• Author

bubble
    Participant

Council reject Flintshire merger – prefer ‘enlarged Wrexham’ taking areas of Powys & Denbighshire

If I lived in these areas of Powys or Denbighshire, I would be very concerned about being included in Wrexham. I realise Wrexham is a county, but I’m inclined to think that the name Wrexham evokes images of specifically the town, the bus station, “zombies”, etc. I would not want to become part of Wrexham. Wrexham fees like a toxic “brand” to me.

*runs and ducks for cover, as for reasons I am unable to comprehend, many people think Wrexham town is great.

Council Watcher
    Participant

Why would residents f South Denbighshire that has a public satisfaction rating about 50% higher than Wrexham residents want to even consider coming to into Wrexhamshire?
    There are far more negative issues in Wrexham than just the media-driven profile of zombie town,, poor education, Social Care cracking at the seems, potholes you can swim in, an Art Hub that will drain money like a sewer to name but a few.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Campaign launched to reduce motorcycle-related deaths and serious injuries in north Wales

News

Funding support for sustainable projects in Clwydian Range and Dee Valley

News

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News