Empty properties in Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Empty properties in Wrexham

• Author

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

I am totally behind our MP’s campaign to highlight empty properties in Wrexham. We raised this about three years ago and ,forgive me , the statements from ” leading Councillors” have an eerily familiar ring about them. As we face a cold snap and a spike in homelessness it is a growing scandal that there is so little change.
    As to ” taking enforcement action. ” that is precisely what myself and the community council have been asking for years on an empty site but all we got from WCBC was excuse and delay.

Councillor X
    Participant

[quote quote=141897]I am totally behind our MP’s campaign to highlight empty properties in Wrexham. We raised this about three years ago and ,forgive me , the statements from ” leading Councillors” have an eerily familiar ring about them. As we face a cold snap and a spike in homelessness it is a growing scandal that there is so little change.
    As to ” taking enforcement action. ” that is precisely what myself and the community council have been asking for years on an empty site but all we got from WCBC was excuse and delay.[/quote]

Which leading Councillors are these?

paliagori
    Participant

What has heroism got to do with this? Where is the element of bravery? We have homeless people and empty properties – what we need is common sense …

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=141930]What has heroism got to do with this? Where is the element of bravery? We have homeless people and empty properties – what we need is common sense …[/quote]

Haha, that’s Councillor X’s signature at the end of every post.

paliagori
    Participant

I don’t understand, Matt – can you explain?

Conde
    Participant

A signature is essentially an automatic ending for all posts on a forum. You could think of it like “Kind regards, Damian” at the end of my emails. It’s automatically popped on the end of whatever you say – unfortunately it doesn’t show as anything different to differentiate – but rest assured…. Councillor X’s post was just to ask the identity of the leading councillors.

Conde

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Clwyd South MS gives ringing endorsement to church bell restoration bid

News

Works on New Broughton housing development set to begin in spring

News

North Wales chief constable backs new Police Anti-Corruption and Abuse Reporting Service

News

Welsh gaming professionals flying the flag at “instrumental” US conference

News

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News

Updated: Firefighters called to incident at Bryn Lane recycling centre

News