Ello, I wish to register a complaint

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Ello, I wish to register a complaint

• Author

Matt
    Participant

Based on the recent article about the low number of complaints about Kingdom & the public highways – it would seem that Wrexham, a town notorious for getting on here, Facebook and Twitter to complain, or griping on the bus, in the supermarket, to friends and family etc… are not very good at articulating formal complaints to the council.

The council are having a bit of a laugh by failing to register correspondence as a complaint – even if someone has said they want something sorted out and it’s causing some kind of inconvenience (where does this go? A minor gripes pile) – unless it passes 2 tests – 1) the person has explicitly said they are complaining and 2) they’ve also stated their current emotional state of being as unhappy in regards to what they are explicitly complaining about.

It’s your basic gaming of customer service to give across the illusion that there are very little complaints about what is going on in the town and how well it’s run. That way the Exec board and their complicit goons can just dismiss all the online negativity as people moaning but too lazy to get in touch – despite not actually informing members of the public of the actual rules to complain.

What happens if we turn the game on its head and force all correspondance to flag up as a complaint no matter how trivial? What happens if they get a high score of hundreds of complaints. Does someone from the WAG come and give them a finger wagging and a telling off?

I’m amused by the entire thing & Wrexham Council’s continued ingenious methods to evade proper contact or transparency with the ratepayers.

First we had the ghosted questions from members of the public to council meetings because they were ‘not submitted in the correct format’ – the petition declared as ‘fake news’ by Clr Pritchard – despite evidently having a large number of genuine signatures from Wrexham residents. We’ve got formal council meeting video footage deleted just after a few years – even though councillors refer back to these meetings about decisions made – with inadequate meeting minutes to corroborate this information. I’m not even going to started on consultation processss and responses because they are basically akin to black magic. You need to be a 10th level dark wizard to actually get your response correctly filled out and registered there.

So we keep going on and on – the Merry March of the Elected Councilfolk.

moggsie
    Participant

[quote quote=151952]B I’m not even going to started on consultation processss and responses because they are basically akin to black magic. You need to be a 10th level dark wizard to actually get your response correctly filled out and registered there.
    [/quote]

I can help you, young Jedi…for a price !

Before the 16/07/18 though :)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News