Election Survey

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Election Survey

• Author

99DylanJones
    Participant

Is there a technical problem as I cant get it to work

Captain C
    Participant

There has to be, I can’t get it work either.

99DylanJones
    Participant

Try again last post did not work — is teer any reason why the survey is not working at present.

Thanks

R T
    Keymaster

There is some anti-spam bits in place to avoid multi votes, which if there are people on similar computers or IP ranges could block votes.

There has been a few hundred votes so far so will be a representative sample and will leave it open for another 30mins.

Born Acorn
    Participant

It just says I’ve already voted. Which I haven’t.

I guess that’s down to the dynamic IP range I share with other Sky users.

R T
    Keymaster

[quote quote=92721]It just says I’ve already voted. Which I haven’t.

I guess that’s down to the dynamic IP range I share with other Sky users.

[/quote]

Yes – it is not a specific block on you, however learning from our Euro ones we have tried to make this less causally gameable , although it is trivial to work around it if that would be anyones intent.

However hopefully those types would have something better to do on a Saturday evening :)

R T
    Keymaster

wrexham-straw-poll-result-graph-april11th-2015

Thats the overall results!

Full data and more answers here

justjojo2011
    Participant

Didn’t even see it until now so won’t get to put mine across, but I do wonder if Ian Lucas is so high because he’s the only one we’ve had anything for? I know I have had 3 completely different flyers through my door so far, 1 of which was addressed to me personally and put through the door, one was also addressed to me and sent through the post.

justjojo2011
    Participant

Erm, where’s my post?

moggsie
    Participant

If this poll is anywhere near accurate, it would seem that the principle of tactical voting eludes us. It hurts me to vote New Labour, but it’s the only way to stop a split in the vote. MORE SO for Clwyd South. Wake up Wrexham !!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News

Wrexham Council awaits Welsh Government guidance on 20MPH changes and welcomes community input

News

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News

Hydro Announces £13m Investment in State-of-the-Art Scrap Sorting Facility at Wrexham Plant

News