Election Canvassing

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Election Canvassing

• Author

TimRegency
    Participant

‘Traditional life-long Labour voter.’ Turbo-charged nose-in-air snobbery. No Labour voter is better than another Labour voter. Are you even a Labour voter anyway? Or do you spin around like a prize turncoat when all of your precious boxes are not ticked off?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t get any either, I was waiting for the Liberal un-democtratics to tell them what I think of their ‘democratic’ standpoint. I was going to run them off my property. Liberalism is the current scourge of the world and must be stopped. The mantra that it it always someone else’s fault breeds no self responsibility in our children and thus the good and responsible behaviour is not the norm. We had a clip from our parents and even the local constable however, it put us on the right path to being considerate, responsible citizens that is sadly lacking from the majority of the youth of today. Multi-culturism has infected our society with terrorism, knife crime, acid attacks, financial fraud and prostitution – whilst we have to look after our own criminals, we should nod tolerate that of non-nationals and should seek to prevent its propagation. BBC and Channel 4 must take some responsibility for this situation and it really annoys me that our licence fees support this liberal indoctrination.

Some of the electioneering has been focused on mental heath provision for the young. Anyone in industry knows you have to address the root cause which in the main is social media. The social media companies should be heavily taxed to fully fund the mental health costs for which they are responsible.

Councillor X
    Participant

One of the candidates has stuck something through my door but not seen any real people.

I got a letter from Boris Johnson which I thought was nice of him. It was addressed to me and Mrs Councillor X and he had signed it.

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=178047]‘Traditional life-long Labour voter.’ Turbo-charged nose-in-air snobbery. No Labour voter is better than another Labour voter. Are you even a Labour voter anyway? Or do you spin around like a prize turncoat when all of your precious boxes are not ticked off?[/quote]

Mmmmm You can believe it or not but I am really sorry the way the Labour Party has gone since JC and the Momentum led PLP have taken over the party and the result of it all was what happened yesterday.

I don’t pretend to be the brightest tool in the box, so if I could see this coming why couldn’t people with brains in the Labour party see it ?? (assuming there are any left !)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News

Prioritise support over punishment for young vapers, says Public Health Wales

News