E.U Elections….who will you vote for?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum E.U Elections….who will you vote for?

• Author

Llayby lilly
    Participant

that’s my vote cast…..BREXIT..!

dagg
    Participant

[quote quote=168454]that’s my vote cast…..BREXIT..![/quote]

Snap

Wrexham ITK
    Participant

How can anyone vote for a party led by that clown Nigel Farage? Oh wait, we’re talking about the same people who voted to leave the EU.

dagg
    Participant

[quote quote=168462]How can anyone vote for a party led by that clown Nigel Farage? Oh wait, we’re talking about the same people who voted to leave the EU.[/quote

I believe its a free country, you cast your vote for who ever you want.

cmaj76
    Participant

[quote quote=168462]How can anyone vote for a party led by that clown Nigel Farage? Oh wait, we’re talking about the same people who voted to leave the EU.[/quote]

Exactly! We’re supposed go be voting for our representative in Europe. Someone to stand up for us, fight for us, secure vital EU funding that Wales massively relies on in the absence of funding from Westminster (which will never be replaced should we leave).
    And yet people are actively voting against that for party of riffs who couldn’t care less about us. The mind boggles

billycoen
    Participant

[quote quote=168462]How can anyone vote for a party led by that clown Nigel Farage? Oh wait, we’re talking about the same people who voted to leave the EU.[/quote] I take it you’re not a big fan of democracy then.

Matt
    Participant

Round in circles as usual. Same merry go round we’ve been on for 3 years almost.

A remainer implies all Brexit voters are idiots.

A leaver states remainers don’t like democracy.

There are no right or wrong answers – well done to everyone who went and actually voted today.

billycoen
    Participant

[quote quote=168481]Round in circles as usual. Same merry go round we’ve been on for 3 years almost.

A remainer implies all Brexit voters are idiots.

A leaver states remainers don’t like democracy.

There are no right or wrong answers – well done to everyone who went and actually voted today.[/quote]Aye up,seeing as you know how we all voted,any chance of the lottery numbers for tomorrow.You could be our very own Septic Peg.

IMHO
    Participant

[quote quote=168478]

How can anyone vote for a party led by that clown Nigel Farage? Oh wait, we’re talking about the same people who voted to leave the EU.

Exactly! We’re supposed go be voting for our representative in Europe. Someone to stand up for us, fight for us, secure vital EU funding that Wales massively relies on in the absence of funding from Westminster (which will never be replaced should we leave).
    And yet people are actively voting against that for party of riffs who couldn’t care less about us. The mind boggles[/quote]

How do you think we will get funding from an organisation we are no longer paying into or members of?

IMHO
    Participant

[quote quote=168475]

How can anyone vote for a party led by that clown Nigel Farage? Oh wait, we’re talking about the same people who voted to leave the EU.[/quote

I believe its a free country, you cast your vote for who ever you want.[/quote]

Indeed it is.

I have the notion that because the pro remain voters have been so damned insulting and rude to the pro leave voters that they will have actually hardened opinions in that, a leaver that may have changed their mind will have felt so insulted and aggrieved at the leavers disgraceful behaviour towards them they will have dug in and thought, you know what, you lot can go swing i’m not changing. It’s human nature you see.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News